Chapter 66 - Slashed

Madalyne's POV

Madalyne's POV

Rolling my eyes, almost to the back of my head, I turn around to the atrocious man standing with his hands in his pockets.

"Out," I mutter in a firm yet polite tone. As I begin to walk towards the entrance, I feel a harsh grip on my upper arm.

"I asked where," My head snaps to Ian, for whom it takes a moment to realize what he is doing. The grip softens before retreating.

My jaw clenches, "I thought we had an agreement of you not touching me!" My eyes glare upon him while he takes a deep breath. As soon as we landed in Canada, Ian tried to drag me out of the plane with his brutal grips. So I had to calm myself down and agreed to go with him on only one condition -he could never touch me.

To my astonishment, he agreed and today here we are. Sometimes, he may forget about the deal but I don't. I have to constantly remind him that even by mistake if his skin comes in contact with mine, I would be far from being polite.

"Yeah, I know. Now are you going to answer me?" Aggression is evident in his tone.

"I was out shopping and dying my hair," I begin to compose the red hair stands underneath my brunette ones. The red stands are not really dyed, more like extensions. Why even waste time dying my healthy hair when I can just attach fake ones? "And why bother asking me? Don't you have a bodyguard who is always around me? Ask him!"

A psychotic smirk plasters on his face, "Oh, I definitely will." I shrug before heading inside the manor. I let out a breath of relief as I recall that I have already made up a story with Grey. Just because of Grey, I am able to breathe freely.

With my boots clicking on the white tiles with gray stains, I walk up the stairs and to my designated room. I didn't even get to choose the room I wanted to stay in. Though this room had already been decorated before my arrival. He really planned all this.

A huge king sized bed is set against the wall which is opposite the entrance doors. Pictures of my younger self- probably around the age of eighteen to twenty -are hung on that wall. I hate looking into these pictures; they remind me of how weak I used to be around that time period. Nevertheless, I was beautiful.

Hope to Lord, I still am since all the shit Ian puts me through. I don't even want to look at myself in the mirror. It is because, every time I do, I wish Xavier would appear from behind to wrap his arms around my waist.

He would move my hair aside, and leave wet kisses all over my shoulder. He would caress my skin gently and constantly remind me of my beauty. Then he would rip my dress apart and fuck- I need to calm myself down before I run out of the house and go back to where Xavier is.

Taking a deep breath and gulping down a glass of water, I take off my boots and begin to undress. At the beginning I even felt very uncomfortable undressing in this room or the bathroom. My subconscious warned me to check whether there are any hidden cameras or not. If there was, Ian would have been dead by now.