Chapter 5 Ali meets her sister again

The next morning Viv and Esmeralda woke up to text messages on Viv’s phone. Viv looked at her phone and then turned to Esmeralda. “Hey your sister is trying to locate you and do you want to meet them?” asked Viv. Esmeralda looked shocked she couldnt believe that her sister was trying to find her, she was speechless.

Vivanne looked at Esmeralda waiting for her answer. “Yeah but only if you are with me?” replied Esmeralda. “Of Course I will” said Vivanne. They decided to get dressed as they were meeting them after breakfast in the meeting room. 

Esmeralda knew she was in good hands with her wife. 

Before they knew it Esmeralda and Vivanne was in the meeting room with Daan outside incase Esmeralda needed to run as she would direct her to a treadmil. 

Vivanne hoped it didnt but she knew it might. Viv and Esmeralda was waiting for Ash and Ali to enter the meeting room. Esmeralda was getting more nervous the more time passed. Esmeralda was nervous what would happen. Esmeralda was the closest to Ali before she ran away. Esmeralda sat oon the chair and her wife sat on her lap and played with her hair how she liked it. Esmeralda felt calmer with just Viv’s touch. All of a sudden the door opens Ali and Ash enter. Vivanne stayed on Esmeralda lap because she knew that she needed it. Esmeralda looked at Ali. “Hi Ali Bear” said Esmeralda. Ali then threw herself at her sister and Esmeralda hugged her sister. It was not the reaction she was expecting. Esmeralda though that she would be slapped but this was a surprise.