Chapter 1 Arriving In Canada

My Sister 

Chapter 1 Arriving In Canada

Esmeralda and her wife Vivanne are on the way to Toronto, Canada for the World Cup. Esmeralda was flying the Arsenal, Chelsea, and Tottenham players to the respective National Teams. Esmeralda owned the plane and has recruited staff to fly the plane to Canada and then return. The pilot and air hostess would drop them off and then would go on holiday while Viv is playing for her national team.

Viv and Esmeralda were seating next to each other and Viv was leaning into Esmeralda. Esmeralda thanked her lucky stars that Viv walked into her gym. They hit it off straight away they were together within 3 months. 

For Esmeralda it was love at first sight. 

They were an 4 hours into a 7 and half hour flight. The food was coming around, they were all eating. Before they knew it they were landing in Toronto Canada. 

Esmeralda and Vivanne couldnt wait to see the rest of the Netherlands team. They were like a big dysfunctional family. Esmeralda and Vivanne loved it they were part of their family. Esmeralda was grateful to have the Netherlands and Viv’s Family it meant the world to Esmeralda. Vivanne has one brother Lars, and her parents are called Carolien and Rene. 

Esmeralda hasnt talked to her family in 10 years when she ran away from home when she was just 16 years old. Esmeralda ran away due to her dad physically and mentally abusing her, all because she was intersex. 

Esmeralda and Vivanne have been together for 6 years and married for 5 years.