Continue Arc 10.1

Start from the beginning

  "You can educate him, but you can't force him to understand things he's never seen."

  Chi Ming picked up the steamed bun, tore off the soiled outer skin, ate a bite by himself, and fed another to Zhuang Li, and said bitterly, "Xiao Bao, don't you know that you can't throw the steamed bun on the ground next time? It is grain, grain. very precious."

  Zhuang Li bit the steamed bun and rubbed Mo Chi Ming's fingertips with his canine teeth.

  Chi Ming's fingertips were itchy, and his heart was also itchy, so all his earnest teachings turned into a chuckle.

  Zhuang Li looked at the small dried fish on the plate, and then at the small dried fish thrown on the ground, his black eyes locked on Chi Ming, and silently conveyed his question.

  Chi Ming immediately understood what he meant, patted his forehead, and reflected: "It's my brother who is wrong. My brother has a bad head. My brother shouldn't give Xiaobao a wrong example."

  He rubbed the boy's fluffy head, smiled and praised: "Xiaobao is good."

  Zhuang Liuyun: "..." What about the correct direction? Brother Chi, why did you take the pot on your back?

  7480: "..." I can't stand it anymore, the gods are raking their ears for ten thousand years!

  A steamed bun is eaten by two people, one bite, one bite and one bite. Chi Ming seemed to have found a more efficient way of feeding, so he filled a bowl of rice, gave Zhuang Li a mouthful, and stuffed it himself.

  That way he doesn't have to eat scraps every time.

  Zhuang Li naturally snuggled up beside Chi Ming, and he only needed to look at what he wanted to eat, and Chi Ming would immediately feed him into his mouth.

  7480 said in amazement: "Master, you are a doer. You said that you need clothes to reach out for food and open your mouth, and you really did it."

  Zhuang Li concentrated on enjoying Chi Ming's service. After he was full, he turned his head away and played with his fingers.
Only then did Chi Ming stop feeding, but suddenly found that the food on the table was not fragrant. Is it because Xiaobao doesn't eat in the same bowl with him?

  Thinking about it, Chi Ming also put down his chopsticks to stop eating, and sighed silently.

  Zhuang Liuyun: "..." Brother Chi can be full with one bowl of rice, so what if I want to eat another bowl?

  The restaurant fell into an eerie silence. At this moment, Chi Cheng, who had disappeared all night, ran in in a hurry and opened his mouth and said, "Brother, give me 100,000 yuan! Ding Ning's movie will be shot soon, I can't live without this money! Big brother, you don't want me to become a joke in Shanghai, do you?"

  "Why should I give you money? Did you earn the 100,000 yuan for me?" Chi Ming asked indifferently.

  "Brother, what are you embarrassing about? I asked you to borrow money before, and you never said such a thing!" Chi Cheng looked at Zhuang Liuyun who was sitting beside him, and said suddenly, "I understand, brother! You are helping this woman. Are you in the early stage? You like her! Well, you actually fell in love with your own sister-in-law!"

  He seemed to have grasped some big handle, and said more and more eagerly: "Brother, if you like her, take her away. If you give me 100,000 yuan, I won't argue with you! I won't fight against tabloid reporters if I go outside. Talking nonsense."

  He sold Zhuang Liuyun so lightly, as if he still retained the ownership of Zhuang Liuyun. In his heart, this woman is just an object, not a living life.