long time, he asked in a hoarse voice, "What happened later? 7480 replied quickly: "

Later Heinrich Yang helped Le Qinglan get revenge. The temple organization disintegrated and ceased to exist. It swallowed a mouthful of saliva and continued: "

Le Qinglan is a sea king, and he has a leg with many vampires. Her concubine had sucked her blood and turned into a high-level vampire who was not afraid of the sun. Vampires are immoral creatures, and Heinrich didn't care about Le Qinglan's infidelity, and even made her concubine princes to help him rule the world.

"At present, there are a total of eight princes in the world, living in eight powerful countries. They are no longer afraid of the sun, so the vampires embraced by them will not be afraid of the sun, and can live like normal people. They are new This generation of vampires not only possesses great power, but also has endless lives.

"This is so attractive that many politicians and wealthy businessmen approached them and exchanged high prices for their first embrace. Slowly, vampires began to infiltrate the human world and become the masters of human beings. Useful. The blood of women and babies is offered to them, and they will give something to them; those who oppose them will end very miserably.

"We are now at the end of the show. The gods have been dead for nineteen years, and Le Qinglan and Heinrich Yang have given birth to the ninth prince, Okar Yang. He is eighteen years old this year and has just As an adult, he is the underground king of China, with more power than the president. By the way, the president of this country is also a vampire, humbled like a dog in front of Ocar Young."

7480 sighed: "So you understand why your father is I can't call an ambulance. You have already been ransacked by Prince Ocar, and no one dares to ignore you."

Zhuang Li opened his eyes, turned off the tap, and wiped his hands with a tissue while asking, "Who is in the coffin? , how did she die?"

There was no expression on his face, like a cold machine.

In this way, he is even more terrifying than when he used to ward off evil spirits and be reckless.

7480 shrank himself into a ball and whispered: "The person in the coffin is your sister Zhuang Xiaomi, she was killed by Wang Anni.

"We are at the time of the extra episode, and the extra episode is Okar Yang and Wang Annie's love story.

"Wang Annie is the woman in the red dress just now. Her mother used to be a maid in your family. She grew up in your family. The script says that your sister Zhuang Xiaomi is jealous of her beauty and often bullies her. You are also right. She had evil thoughts and harassed her from time to time. So when she was a child, she lived tremblingly and was very pitiful. She hated your family to death."

Zhuang Li said coldly, "I have evil thoughts about her?"

7480 didn't dare to speak, his fat body was shaking.

Zhuang Li nodded immediately: "Yes, I do have evil thoughts about her. I want her to die without a place to be buried!"

The flames of hatred danced in his dark pupils.

He crumpled up the half-wet tissue, threw it into the trash can, and added word by word, "All vampires in this world must die!"

7480 fell to his knees with a plop.

Zhuang Li walked out of the bathroom and asked, "How exactly did my sister die?"

"Wang Anni tricked her into Okar Young's banquet and let a group of vampires drain her blood. That night, Annie Wang tricked her into a total of Twenty girls were sent to the banquet as sacrifices. Okar Yang felt that Wang Annie was very capable, so he gave her the first hug."