11-Outside?

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Jake!!! Come on!!!"

Sunghoon, as if he didn't had his attack just a few days ago, is back on bugging Jake once again.

The nurse sighed. Lately, he finds it hard to sleep because of his worry for the other man.

"What is it this time?!"

He glared at Sunghoon.

"I want to go outside!"

"Then go!"

"I thought you'll accompany me?"

"What is it this time Sunghoon?"

"And besides! I'm not just referring to outside! I want outside outside!"

Jake just looked at him.

"WHAT.DID.YOU.JUST.SAID?"

Sunghoon awkwardly smiled.

"Hehe. I knew it. You'll be angry once I say this BUT! Canwegooutsideevenjustonceanddate!?!"

Jake literally just stood there, judging Sunghoon by his whole existence.

"How am I supposed to understand that if you're not even speaking correctly? You rapped just now Sunghoon."

Sunghoon took a deep breath.

"I said.... Can we go outside??"

"Sunghoon you can go outside only if you have someone with you.. Do you really want to go now??"

"I said not outside."

"Outside is outside Sunghoon. What are you even saying then?"

Sunghoon looked down and closed his eyes. who knew asking someone for a date would be this nerve wracking.

"I want to go outside the hospital with you!
AND HAVE A DATE!"

Jake almost dropped the glass that he's holding. He placed it on the table as he looked at Sunghoon.

"What?"

Sunghoon looked up.

"You didn't heard me? Okay. I'll say it again—"

"No! N-Nevermind!!!"

Suddenly, Sunghoon found himself being pulled outside. Jake knocked on the room beside Sunghoon.

"Yes?"

"Hi... Ni-Ki right? Can I have Sunghoon at your watch for a moment? I need to catch a break."

Totally clueless, Ni-Ki nodded and opened the door completely. Jake let out a breath and gently pushed Sunghoon inside.

"You stay there... And let me process everything first. No buts!"

And Jake closed the door.

'Now he wants us to go to a date...'

He bit his lips and lightly knocked his head on the wall in front of him.

'That's not a problem... But he wants it outside...'

'I need to ask hyung about this first.'

Sunghoon just pouted on the door. He turned to the surprised Jungwon and the unknown man, who he heard was named Ni-Ki, behind him.