3-Routine

THIRD PERSON'S POV

When Sunghoon thought that this hospital will be at least different from the last eleven, he is totally wrong.

'It's still the same every single damn day.'

Sunghoon boredly looked at his window. Good thing he changed room. At least he can see the view outside even for a bit. Sometimes he looks down to watch the people in white- the nurses and doctors walking around.

"Good morning. How are you feeling?"

And one more thing that Sunghoon just can't seem to like yet is the fact that his so called personal nurse is just popping out almost everywhere.

"Morning."

"Let's check you up."

Sunghoon just offered his hand to Jake. After all, that's the only thing that's been happening for the past week.

"I'll be back after an hour."

"Your rounds again?"

Jake closed his pen and nodded.

"I thought you're my personal nurse? Why are you always out of my sight then?"

Of course Sunghoon didn't actually meant to sound so disappointed but he ended up sounding like one.

Jake raised an eyebrow. For the first time in the week, Sunghoon finally acted like he really care.

"Never mind. Forget about it... And just go..."

Sunghoon brushed him off. Jake stops his smile and nodded.

"Call me if you need me patient 1130."

That.

Sunghoon doesn't even know if it's really for formalities or Jake is just messing up with him but he doesn't like it when Jake calls him just a patient instead of his name.

Hearing the door close, Sunghoon rolled his eyes and stood up. Of course he can't just lay down for the new week again. He's bored and he wants to go out.

Sunghoon peeped from left and right before he opened his door openly. Good thing Jay just went back home to grab another set of clothes too. He can freely stroll.

Sunghoon wanted to do the first thing on his list now.

"Where do you think you're going?"

Sunghoon stopped when someone spoke behind him.

'Come on. I'm not even ten steps away from my room!'

He slowly turned around and calmed down when he meet someone's deep round eyes instead of the usual soft ones.

"Oh."

Sunghoon looked down on his gown and read his information.

'Patient 0504. Yang Jungwon.'

He has a yellow tie on his wrist, meaning he only has a light disease, at least curable. Very different from Sunghoon's red, a rare and unidentified disease.

"I kinda saw your nurse go out just now... Are you going to him?"

The man looked at him with such round eyes.

"I just want a walk."

"Really? Then can I join you?"

Sunghoon just nodded. He doesn't mind another company.