9-Someone From The Past

-I'm certainly not saying that it's okay to be romantically attached to your patients. I don't know what might happen in real life but please do remember that this is only fiction and it only exist according to my plot. Thank you.
-Italics are flashbacks by the way.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Jake can't help but to remember a certain someone from last year.

'But we didn't even reach on this type of closeness.'

Jake started to look back time.

'I didn't allow him to touch my hands.... Neither a hug...'

Jake sighed.

'But why can I let Hoon do it just like that?'

Before he could even realize, someone already occupied the seat beside him.

"You're still in deep thought?"

He was about to snap at the stranger when he stopped.

"M-Moonsoo....."

Moonsoo smiled.

"You still remember me nurse Shim?"

"Jake, he is your first personal patient. Meet Jung Moonsoo."

"I will be at your care nurse Shim."

Jake watched as his patient flashed him a smile. Jake can't help but to smile back. Before Jake could even realize, he already let his patient grow on him.

It was supposed to be a healthy and normal relationship for a nurse and his patient, but it took a turn that Jake couldn't stop.

"Hyung I think I like Moonsoo."

Jake waited for Dr Heeseung's scolding. But instead of it, he felt two arms around him.

"It's okay to fall in love. I know that you know what's right and wrong. But be aware of what will happen okay?"

Jake looked up.

"What do you mean hyung?"

Dr Heeseung showed him Moonsoo's tests.

"He's going to be discharged next month."

"If you think you can still continue your relationship outside the hospital, then it's fine."

"But?"

Jake knew there is something behind it. The older seemed to be too serious for him to just ignore it.

"But if he won't contact or show up after his stay here, I won't let you dwell on someone like him."

Jake seemed to be determined. And he was sure. He was too sure that they can be together for longer.

"That is n-noted...."

Dr Heeseung smiled.

"I only want your happiness Jake..."

And so, after Moonsoo was discharged, they continued to get closer. It was going just fine. But suddenly, Moonsoo disappeared. He didn't know how. Or he didn't even know why. Jake felt like he was abandoned after it. Seeing the consequences, he was sent to have a short break to rethink and find himself back. And the rest was history.