04

Dear Sakura,

I never got the chance to say thank you, despite me telling you it many times before. I should've said thank you earlier, but now it's too late. I keep telling myself, "What happen happened." but I wonde, what if it didn't happen. What if I could've stopped it all from happening.

Maybe if I had thank you for everything you've done for me, then maybe life wouldn't have turned out this way.

Since I didn't get the chance to say it before, i'll say it now, in hope that you're watching me write this. Sakura, thank you. Thank you for loving me, for caring about me, for cherishing me. For saving the darkness that had corrupted my soul. You were the light that lit up the dark tunnel I was lost in.

Your love was always so pure. That's why, I pushed you away. I didn't want your pure love to be corrupted. I wanted you to save that love of yours for someone else. Someone who has a heart just as pure as yours, but I guess that never happened now, did it? The pureness in your heart had taken over the evil in mine, and for that I am thankful for.

Thank you for loving me, Sakura. Oh how I wish it never turned out this way. How I wish I could see you, with the Uchiha crest on your back. How I wish I could see us, watching our none existing daughter take her first steps for the very first time.

However, wishes don't always come true.