"Damn it amazon, it was supposed to come today," he said I poked his shoulder.

"Yah! Be happy for me. It's here and now we can book the flight and hotels" I said he looked over at me.

"You seem excited," he said I nodded

"I actually...I'm very happy for the first time in awhile. I feel like it might be okay," I murmured as I felt him hug me.

"I'm so happy for you Yoonie, I missed your smile," he whispered

"Me too it feels nice to not have the deep ache in my chest" I sighed he patted my head.

"Want to look at hotels?" he asked. I nodded, jumping up

"I'll go make some tea. You get the computer and you tell Jungkook to bring the black, card" I chuckled

🌎⛓❤️‍🩹

"I know I was the one who told you to go on this trip but...I'm gonna miss you" Taehyung pouted while I packed my bags since I'm leaving tomorrow afternoon.

"I'll be back, I promise," I hummed, folding my clothes in my suitcase.

"I know you will but you have to call me all the time or I will hunt you down. " he glared. I chuckled, now folding a purple hoodie into my bag "Oh are you taking that?" He asked. I shrugged.

"It's soft and I like the color and France gets cold," I whispered. He lifted an eyebrow.

"Isn't that Jimin's hoodie? I remember you happily wearing it around campus when he let you borrow it" he said I didn't answer him folding the sweater into the suitcase. "You used to wear it like a security blanket" he added. I frowned.

"I...I just want something of his. It will make me feel a little better" I, said zipping up the bag he rest his head on my shoulder.

"You still love him?" He whispered softly. I chuckled

"Of course, I do always and forever," I murmured

Later that night, I lay in my bed with my bags packed and ready to go for tomorrow at the end of my bed. I was staring at my phone, watching the time tick away, biting my lip needing to one last thing before I left.

So I quickly got dressed, grabbing something from my room and quietly stepped out of my room and left out of the apartment, walking somewhere late at night.

⛓❤️‍🩹⛓

I knocked on the apartment door. It was only 11:30 pm but since I lived here at one, point, the front desk people didn't mind me going up.

779

The numbers stared back at me as I waited for the door to open. I held my breath while holding a gift bag.

The door started to unlock, and he opened the door and there he stood wearing a hoodie and sweatpants with the hood up, lifting an eyebrow.

"What...What are you doing here?" He asked

"Uh..sorry it's late I know," I whispered as he leaned against the door.

"What do you want twinkie?" He asked. I took steady breaths ignored my restless heart.

I held out a yellow gift bag. "I wanted to give this back. It's your hoodie you gave me...when we started dating" I whispered he looked at the bag like it was a bomb.

"I don't want such a useless thing," He said that stung a little,, but I nodded.

"I-I know...but I thought I should give it back to you," I said he rolled his eyes.

"Fuck fine, I'll probably just...throw it away or whatever" He spoke, taking the bag

"Oh...okay," I whispered. I looked him up and down.

"Is that all you want?" He asked.

"Yeah, that's all.." I whispered. I locked eyes with him.

"Goodbye Jimin" I murmured I leaned forward and quickly pecked his cheek. He looked shocked as I quickly turned to walk, away my heart feeling heavy.

____________________________________

WE ARE ALMOST DONE WITH THIS STORY 😱

Also friend me on BTS in the Seom :)