Chapter 31: Fun Day In The Cloud Shisui Edition

Start from the beginning

" Um, no the only distraction was you" I laughed nervously .

" Shisui " she said now serious " could you not give me the run around please " she whispered stabbing the food with the fork and putting it in her mouth .

" Shyeiika - I came here last night and I got drunk or I was getting drunk and this beautiful girl came and greeted me , we didn't talk much and then she kissed me - I'm not sure if I kissed back or not but then I tried to put her in a gen jutsu and it failed and ever since then its like she put me in one - I myself am immune to it so it couldn't be that - I'm not the biggest fan of love at first sight but baby would you be open to maybe letting me talk to her even though we're sorta married . " I whispered taking her hands .

We locked eyes and she squeezed my hands and then let hers slip away from mine
" what do you mean sorta didn't you put a ring on my finger.......... Shisui?" she said starting to look hurt which is not what I wanted at all but what could I expect her worse fear was coming through .

" I'm sorry - " I whispered " I only met her a day but I think it could be something more - our marriage isn't on paper like you and Itachi's own is - its a promise between us and I'll never stop loving you but since you have 3 other husbands I was hoping you would think about it " I said as we stood up - she inched backward and I forward until her back hit the wall , the look in her eyes - was nothing but dismay and hurt yet - she hid her fears in those beautiful brown eyes and slipped her rings off took my hand and kissed it then - took my rings off and placed both into my hand .

" I wish you nothing but the best Shisui " she said basically choking back tears .

" SHYEIIKA WAIT " I said trying to pull her hand , I managed to grab her robe before she was completely gone .

" yes " she whispered still fighting tears and so was I .
" put back on your rings we're not breaking up or anything " I whispered as tears rolled down both our faces but hers held no emotion . I gave her them back and she just stared at them .

Just then , Itachi came by . Shyeiika quickly wiped her tears and smiled at me .

" I - there is nothing I can do to stop you from splitting your love " she bowed and masked everything up before hugging Itachi tightly , I see how he looks at her , I used to look at her like that . The way he holds her and loves her , I do that or rather I did that . Shyeiika looked back once more at me before they said their good byes - she looked like someone had just stabbed her in the heart and that person was me as she let the rings slip through her fingers .

I picked them up and went for a walk around the quiet village studying what the right thing to do was - who do I want? I questioned myself

Then Yuki appeared . She looped her arms in mine

" hey " she whispered
" hey" I smiled back
" you think we could get to know each other a bit better ?"
" yeah maybe we could " .

We stood in front of each other , I looked down at her at she up at me . She didn't have eyes like Shy - she didn't have that warmth like Shy did but maybe having someone to myself wouldn't be so bad -even if she wasn't Shy

" I'm surprised "
" I'm still married baby remember that " I smiled and she blushed
" makes this all the more interesting " she said clinging to my arm .

________________________________________________________________________________

I hid my sadness from Itachi well , I waited until he was sleeping and got up and cried - hard cry , snotty nose crying , I sat in the bathroom with a drink and sand paper . I need to get this burn mark off my arm . It may be a little early to write him off but -

I knew it would happen but not him not Shisui- for a girl he met yesterday , I was trying to cry silently but this whole situation just made me all kinds of upset . I rubbed the sandpaper on the tattooed like flesh and hissed in pain still crying - still drinking . I was so easily replaced - by a girl he met yesterday , he deserves a family of his own one where he can have the girl all to himself - will Indra do the same or Itachi . I scrubbed harder .

" I ...... have to .......... erase .......... his stupid name" I cried in the mirror as it slowly started to fade . My face started to set up and I broke down even more . It hurt , It really hurt. Then again this may have been too good to be true .

Shisui . I finished the bottle and threw it away . His name is still there faded but still there as I continued with a puffy face and a red nose from crying , I lifted the sleeves of my robe again and broke the glass using a sharp piece to cut a line straight through his name . I sighed in relief .

" and just like that he's gone " I whispered before throwing the bottle against the wall and crying some more . I'm so stupid - why was I so attached to him anyway - maybe it was because he took my virginity - before Itachi was in any hole - Shisui's mouth was in them . Did I catch a soul tie for this man .

Either way , I need more alcohol , I stumbled up , with a bloody hand.

" AHHH what the fuck Itachi" I sighed as he stood in the bathroom door .
" I'm taking it that today didn't go well - must have been bad - you cut his name out and took off the rings talk to me about it "
" forget it please go back to sleep " I said brushing past him , he took my hand and followed me into the kitchen and watched as I opened the bottle and started drinking , Itachi sighed and set me on the counter taking the bottle from my lips and kissed me gentle .

" Shyeiika - tell me " he said now in a more demanding tone .
" You want to explore other options too Itachi - speak now or forever hold your peace , cause now is your chance to leave "I slurred taking another sip of the sake .
Itachi smiled " even if I wanted to I couldn't - I wouldn't leave you " he smiled kissing my cheek .
" Shisui I seeing someone else isn't he ? was he honest with you?"
" yeah I could tell he was distant and distracted so I asked him about it and he came clean - its whatever though I'm fine " I smiled as Itachi threw away the Sake bottle and lifted me up , taking me back down to bed .
" sure you are " he said sarcastically as I continued to cry into his chest

* In his mind he was upset with Shisui but some part of Itachi couldn't blame Shisui for wanting someone to himself - though it was different for Itachi - no matter how bad he desired to be in one relationship - the only girl he wanted was Shy and with that he worked hard to be able to spend a lot of time with her . He loved Shy no matter how much people she was split between . He cuddled her up having her all to himself . Shisui would soon realize how much he loved Shy but instead he'd go down the hard way .*

' one less person to split between' Itachi smiled to himself stroking Shy's head as she cried herself to sleep .