Chapter 15: Training

Indra's Pov 

I went to Madara's room hoping she would be there , I got up rather excited now that she was back , I wanted to make her stay . 

I went door to door , branch house to branch house like a fool  and she was in none . I stand in front of Shisui's bedroom door praying that she was in there . Funny how close we got since Shyeiika came . I knew we were supposed to be in some kind of competition but it wasn't like that at all . 

He opened the door for her . Hm. They had sex . I hope not this morning , I wanted her untouched this morning, because I was gonna fuck her up the rest of the day . 

" Indra- kun " she smiled waving  good bye to Shisui 
" good morning , love " I smiled taking her hand " do you know what to today is ?"
" no what is it ?" 
" training " I smirked lifting her up as she laughed . " did you have sex or anything else this morning " 
" no sir , just a lot kissing and touching " 
" did he finger you ?"
" nope " 

I smirked to myself and rested her down in my bed , we both undressed , but all I wanted to was kiss her and take a nap with her and make sure she stays the whole time . Ever so often I met her lips while we undressed and I went to get all the stuff I'd need to fuck her up . 

" you know we can spend time kissing in bed and then do some training later on , I have all day - though I have to leave at night " she giggled 

She could read me like a book , I stopped myself from blushing looking at her naked form resting in my bed , her eyes followed my every movement until I laid down next to her spooning her smooth warm body , she giggled with my head on her shoulder as we covered up - both of us naked and half asleep . 

Shy turned to me tracing the purple lining under my eyes and every other feature on my face , I held her waist blushing . 

" your so beautiful Indra " she said kissing my face . I blushed again pulling her on top of me seeing her beautiful smile. We kissed for a few minutes and then I pulled away . 

" why'd you stay , you could have gotten away again " I asked holding her cheeks 

" I'm not sure as much as I wanted to leave when the opportunity came over and over again . I couldn't bring myself to do it - you all tormented me the whole time - don't think I didn't see you and Itachi watching me sleep . Either way , I missed you Indra " she said kissing me again 

I smiled flipping us over , I grabbed her neck making her gasp lightly - this isn't a day for gentle touches ,she's my bitch. 

" Indra - what ?" she began but I roughly pressed my mouth on to hers , I ripped the sheets off and spat in her face and mouth - Shy was a bit confused but she realized what was going on . hm . 

With one hand on her boob and the other on her neck without warning ,I  rammed my self into her making her scream loudly , tears ran down her eyes as I thrusted wildly . 

I felt really bad though I knew she was enjoying it . 

" IN- DRA fuck " she hissed . I held her hands together and above her head watching her boobs jump around while I railed her . It's truly a sight worth living over a 100 years for . She was so intoxicating and warm . I clenched my teeth trying hold back . 

" you bitch " I swore holding her neck again . 

Shy's eyes widen " INDRA OH FUCK " she yelled exploding onto my dick . I had to move this was supposed to be torture I couldn't finish in front of her . 

" Indra " she whispered 
" shut up woman " I said simply pulling out and walking away . I slammed the bathroom door . 

" Fuck.... " I clenched my teeth releasing . I got the chains, the tape and the blindfold .