Chapter 20: No Alone Time

I got up way earlier than Madara to go visit Itachi . I walked down the stairs slowly and out the door to Itachi's branch . I knocked on his door 

" come " 

I walked in to see Shisui and Sasuke both there relaxing in his room . Their faces looked as if they had seen a ghost and I heard their loud gasp . This made me and Itachi chuckle . 

" Shy - " Shisui started 
" Shyeiika " Sasuke said with a child in his hand which he quickly gave to Itachi . Before I knew it both he and Shisui had me cuddled in their arms . 

" How are you alive ?" Shisui asked . 

" That was a clone " 

I was thoroughly questioned for the next 20 minutes and then I went over to Sarada . 

I was confused about how to feel about her sure she was cute but still . She smiled at me and I smiled back picking her up . I played with her for a while then Sasuke and Itachi left to go into the village leaving me and Shisui in awkward silence . 

" Shy " he whispered 

" Shisui " I whispered back making him smile . 

He sat down on the edge of the bed next to me and held my hand . 

" I've missed you a lot cutie " he said now with his hand on my face " the others are gonna loose their minds when they find out your back . " 

I turned red as he stroked my cheeks . We sat in silence for another minute or two . 

" do you have a girlfriend ?" 

" no , I couldn't get over you " he laughed . " wanna make out ?" 

" sure " I said immediately regretting my words why did it even slip out .  He pulled me into a deep kiss and I straddled him grinding me lower half on his . 

" shit I'm already hard " he laughed before pulling me back into a nasty tongue kiss . " you notice something ?"

" no what ?" I giggled . 

" look at my hands " 

" why is this one more veiny than your right - it looks a bit bigger too " 

He blushed " don't worry about that cutie - that's just how much I 've missed you " 

With that Shisui lifted me up and carried me to his room , I giggled over his shoulder . 

Sasuke's POV 

I was walking back to Itachi's branch hoping Shy was still there so we could catch up and all the lost time and even though I'm married with a kid still ask her to be my girlfriend and do the same branding thing that Itachi did . 

" SHISUI I'M DIZZY " I heard her laugh out as Shisui threw her up and down catching her in his garden as they rolled around like a happy couple , Cheesy shit . I rolled my eyes as Shisui took her up about to take her inside for " Shisui time ~" as he put it . 

" SHISUI " I yelled " I need a minute with Shy . " 

Now was my time to do it , I had to ask her , even if she says no because of my family . I was nervous and blushed as she walked toward me . 

" hi " she smiled 
 " be my girlfriend ?" I asked while hugging her tightly . 

" Sasuke your crushing my bones " she whispered panting 
" ohh -  what's your answer ?" 

" you have a wife and a child Sasuke I'm sorry but I don't think I want to- " she began rejecting me so I kissed her more meaningful and passionate than before . 

" give me a chance " I whispered against her lips as she blushed uncontrollably . 

" Sasuke I - " she began again before he started our little public make out session 

" I swear I'll be there for you when ever you need me " 

" I don't - " 

" say yes " I whispered . 

" No - " i kissed her again 

" did you say yes to Itachi ?" 

" yes " 

" great we're together now " I smiled looking over at Shisui who was killing himself with laughter at my desparate trickery . This made Shy and myself smile. 

" Shyiieka " 

" huh " 

" I love you " 

she blushed like crazy
" I love you too " she whispered .
as I held her arm about to brand her like Itachi did - one thing about that man - he was possessive as hell and that didn't go unseen by the rest of us he started a trend , Shy was our property . 

She hissed at the pain as I kissed her . 

" maybe I should ask along with Sasuke " Shisui whispered in Shy's ear as I waved her good bye . She doesn't blush with anyone the way she blushes with Shisui but that's gonna change . 

Shisui's POV  

I was gonna ask her after I fucked her senseless but I decided not to since I had mission in a few hours . 

" I'll be your girlfriend " she blushed as our bodies pressed together . I took her hand and rested her down on my bed , taking off my gear and getting on top . I started to kiss her neck as she moaned holding onto me tightly . 

" I never asked you to be my girlfriend Shy " I whispered in her ear giggling . 
" huh ?" 
" I'm asking you to be my wife " and with those words I undid her robe letting her slip out of it before I met her eyes . The nervous confusion was cute , it made me smile. 

" but Shisui - you can't have me all to your self " she sighed " I'll have to serve the others " 

" don't I have you to myself now , we 'll have  plenty more times like this - there 24 hours doll face & even though I can't have you all 24 I want you for 23 hours and 50 minutes - divide the other 10 minutes  for your boyfriends " I smiled making her giggle . 

" I'll be your wife then " she said pulling me down into a kiss . 

" great " I smiled . We continued to kiss . 

" how about we create a new place to tell your boyfriends from your husbands - I'm the first " 

" husbands ?" 

I giggled but didn't respond Me, Indra and Madara had decided on her to be our wife before she left again . 

I looked at her fresh left shoulder and branded it as Mrs. Uchiha . She smiled . I took off her panty that was quite wet and eased in my cock , closing my eyes at the pleasure and relief it brought me in making her mine and being inside her again - her warm insides . She hissed holding onto me as I sped up making her moan loudly . 

After we switched positions for a while , I was about to cum and so did she . We both finished at the same time and I collapsed onto her .  

I got up and got on my knee placing the red diamond ring with my mangekyou eye on it . 

"SHISUI YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO " she said about to faint . I smiled and kissed her as we walked back out and thats when I saw Indra finally coming outside for his morning daily walk he looked more and more depressed each day I saw him . His eyes travelled over to Shy and I as we hugged each other . Indra looked as if he saw a ghost .