Corroded coffin

(Heads up I see Gareth as a dumb bitch cus he basically ratted out Eddie cus some dude stepped on his poor fingies)
Eddie asked me to come to his friends house to watch his band practice and hang out a bit. I think all the guys in his band are in Eddie's dnd campaign. I don't know them too well though.
"Y/n, ready to go?"
"Yeah one sec I gotta find my pants and I'll be ready"
"Why not a skirt?"
"Well won't they think that's weird?"
"We're a band called corroded coffin who plays dnd and lives in this shit hole of a state the whole groups weird. Besides it'll be a cute weird if anything"
"Okay I'll wear a skirt. Which one?"
"Oh! This one!"
He held out the short black skirt I own.
"Uh no."
I grabbed a slightly longer one and put it on.
"Let's go"
I gave him a little peck on the cheek before I went out to his van. We got to his friends garage where the others had already started playing.
"Hello my dear friends!"
"Finally! We thought you up and died you're ten minutes late! Is that y/n?"
"Yes he couldn't pick his outfit I had to help"
"No wonder his dressed like a hooker"
"Well that's a stretch! It's just a skirt. Plus it's longer than the one Eddie picked."
I went and sat down in a random chair and noticed Eddie say something to one of the guys.
"This is Jeff, Gareth, and grant."
We all gave a silent greeting even though we'd met before. They started playing and I enjoyed the music and the sight of Eddie playing his beloved bass guitar. After playing a few songs it started to rain (Indiana weather Jesus) so they closed the garage up.
"Sooo you guys don't practice when it rains?"
"My mom gets mad because she says it's louder with the garage closed. Usually we hang out and smoke or something when we get shut down while we're here."
I figured he just meant cigarettes but of course this is Eddie's friends and Gareth grabbed a little tin with a few blunts and lit one. I sat with Eddie as they started passing it around filling the room with smoke and stink. Eddie got the blunt and took a long puff before slowly blowing the cloud of smoke out to join the rest. I tried to take it thinking he'd pass it to me but he held it out of my reach.
"Nope. You cough your lungs out every time."
He took another puff and got as close as he could tilting my chin up slightly and blowing the smoke to me. I blushed madly shocked he did that with his best friends surrounding us.
"Jesus Eddie we get it you can get ladies and men pass the damn blunt."
We all hung out in the garage smoking for a good while. About an hour later I was in Eddie's lap obviously already high and him and his friends were talking about something I didn't bother to listen to.
"Y/n I'm gonna go use the bathroom I'll be right back."
He gently sat me on the chair he was sitting in and walked into the house to use the bathroom. The other three continued the conversation until grant passed me the blunt. I just did what I did with Eddie and it was fine. I passed it to Jeff and fidgeted with my skirt watching how the fabric moved and fell.
"So is Eddie like... gay? Or do you not count?"
I looked up confused by the question.
"What?"
"Does it count? Cus you... dress like that."
"I dunno"
"So if I kissed you or something is it gay?"
"I dunno"
"Are you gay?"
"Yeah..."
"So is Eddie gay because he likes you?"
"I think maybe"
"Gareth stop you'll confuse him"
"He took like three puffs dude"
"He's skinny and small I think Eddie said once he got hammered on one beer he's lightweight"
"Whatever."
I went back to looking at my skirt and the pattern of the hem stitch. Eddie came back in and noticed everyone seemed off.
"What did I miss?"
"Nothing it's fine"
"They asked if you're gay cus you like me or if I don't count so if one of them kissed me if it's gay or not"
"What? Okay I got about half of that. One of them wants to kiss you?"
"I'm just gonna say so it's on record, that was all Gareth. I told him to stop."
"Right we'll yes he makes me gay and yes he counts as a guy."
He walked over and picked me up bridal style making sure my skirt was covering everything.
"Ok I gotta take him home before he gets fucked up."
"But I'm-"
He gave me a quick kiss to shut me up and left. He drove us down to skull rock and we cuddled in the back of his van. I got up in his lap a few times to make out but nothing more than that.