Part 59: Shirayuki's escape

Start from the beginning

      "Okay, I'll just get rid of your dead girlfriend's little gift." Sasuke said, removing his arms, about to stand up.

      "Wait, no!" 

      "Then let me do what I want." Sasuke said, hugging Shirayuki again.

      'If only I could go back to Teyvat, but I can't go back there unless I'm dead. I really want to kill myself right now, but all Athy wants for me is to enjoy this new power and stay alive. She'd probably be very mad at me if she see's me in the after life.'

      "Sasuke, I need to wash up." Shirayuki said.

      "Do you want me to help?" Sasuke smirked.

     "No, and I would like to keep my hygiene up so let go of me." Shirayuki hissed, pulling Sasuke's arm away from her so she could get up from the bed.

     She then grabbed a towel, some spare clothes and walked inside. She was going to escape, obviously. But if she went inside without anything, Sasuke would know what she was trying to do.

     Shirayuki then made a clone to sneak out, which Sasuke caught. 

    "I know what's on your mind every second, I'm much smarter than that." Sasuke laughed, tightening his grip on Shirayuki's arm.

     "You're hurting me."

     Sasuke loosened his grip, and massaged it, not wanting Shirayuki in pain. Shirayuki then fell forward, and Sasuke caught her.

      "Hey, Shirayuki. What's wrong? " Sasuke asked worriedly.

      "Nothing's wrong with me. But, you'll be sleeping alone tonight." Shirayuki laughed, turning into water.

      "Water clone? Shit." Sasuke quickly made his way back inside the house, only to find Shirayuki and all of Shirayuki's stuff gone.

      "Dammit, she escaped. Where could she had gone?" Sasuke muttered, sweat dropping from his forehead.

       Shirayuki had gone to the sand village, sneaking by to get to Gaara. Even though Gaara could have been the same as the others,  he was her only hope right now.

      Shirayuki knocked on the window of the room Gaara was in, Gaara opened the window at the sight of Shirayuki.

      "I heard what happened at Konoha, Temari saw how the others were acting with you. How are you?" Gaara asked.

       "I'm kind of okay, I just escaped from Sasuke. You were the only person I had left, Kakashi-Sensei figured out my powers and forced me to revive some people even though this power is actually destroying my body but-"

        "Calm down, you can stay in my room tonight. Temari and Kankuro kind of read my letter before giving it to you, but they didn't tell anyone. They'll try to help." Gaara explained.

        "Your room?"

        "I know, you aren't really on board with that but as your friend, I don't want you to be alone during the night while Sasuke's looking for you." Gaara explained.

        Shirayuki conteplated the pros and cons, and agreed.

      "Water?" Gaara offered.

      "I-I got my own." Shirayuki said, taking her own water bottle to drink.

      "Right, I forgot about Kakashi's little stunt. Sorry." Gaara sighed, putting away the glass of water.

      "Shirayuki, you said that your powers are destroying your body?" Gaara questioned.

      "Yeah, I revived someone once more and I ended up coughing up blood and my body got paralysed." Shirayuki explained.

      Gaara then noticed something shiny in her bag, Shirayuki noticed his gaze and took it out carefully.

      "My girlfriend gave it to me, my dead one. She said that as long as I have it, she'll always be with me. She also said that, when I need saving, I should wear it." Shirayuki smiled.

       Gaara then smirked, "Well, you'll need saving now..."

      "Gaara?"

      "Oh, he's already dead. He visited Konoha in hopes to help you, but I couldn't let him interfere with my plan." 

      "I expected this from Sasuke, but not you, Naruto."

      "Unlike Sasuke, I just need you. So, either come with me, or I kill you and force you to join me." Naruto muttered, the kunai in his hand getting closer to Shirayuki.

      Shirayuki really had no one anymore, so she just put the crown on and accepted defeat, but then Naruto got pushed back.

      "Dammit, what kind of jutsu is that?" Naruto muttered.

       Shirayuki saw a shield around her, and realises that the crown was the reason why(It's like a mana shield in wmmap).