𝟎𝟏𝟑 | 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

Start from the beginning

"Move it!" Capricorn shoves us. He runs far away, not stopping until he's about fifty metres away. He charges up, jumping high in the air. Once he reaches his peak, he angles his fist down, zooming down and hitting the mantle. It erupts, and we dodge to avoid the debris.

Taurus uses her vines, to move the excess debris away from the area. I didn't even realise Capricorn was teleported back to the meeting room until she hands Pisces a water bottle. He accepts it, opening the lid and throwing the water into the air. He then uses his hydrokinesis to increase the volume of water, and form it into a long pole angled at a point.

"It looks like a dild-"

"Don't you dare finish that sentence," I gave Libra a side glance, to which he raises his hands in surrender with a grin.

He pushes the water down to the area, and the land bulges to where the water is. Pisces then takes the water out of the hole, and then he condenses the water so it fits into the water bottle.

"That wasn't a part of the plan!" Taurus shouts.

"They're not dumb. I'm sure they'll realise that a quarter of Zexade's water has gone missing, Taurus. This is easier," Neptune sighs.

"So. Many. Dirty. Jokes," Libra drops to his knees dramatically, hitting his chest with every word.

"Huh?" She asks.

"So you know how cock goes in pu-"

"Anywho!" I yell, hoping to drown out their weird talk. I signal Moon to take out the match and light it up. I then use my hydro to make a similar fire pole to Pisces, to make sure it fits. I push it in, making sure the fire hits the tip of the base, and take it out. Ooooohhhhh, now I know what he means.

Libra starts to levitate, swooping into the hole made into the ground. Not even a second later, he pops back up. "It still needs to have more fire. The hole near the warehouse will collapse any moment now," He grabs me by the waist, picking me up as we swoop into the hole. I never realised it was this big. Soon, we stop at the point where the hard land ends.

He sets me down, slapping his forehead with a yell as he goes back out again. A few seconds later, he comes back in with a lit match in his hand. I use the small flame to increase it, pushing it in front of me to seal away any excess water. I extinguish the flame after, running up to where it ends.

"We're right underneath the warehouse," Libra whispers to me, his voice echoing through the walls.

"...we need Taurus. She can use her vines to break the floor and get in," I say, lifting my foot up against the walls and punching the seal as hard as I can.

"And Neptune," Libra agrees, going back to the surface. Soon, Libra comes in with both Neptune and his sister. He drops them down carelessly, before he lands on the ground, groaning as he hunches over. "Yall are heavy,"

"Shut up," Taurus dismisses, using her vines to stab every corner of the top. She then hooks it, pulling the rock down, making sure we're far away as possible.

We then pull ourselves up, not even noticing the crouching bodies next to us until I raise my head, to be met face-to-face with a Pillar. He grabs me by my collar and pulls me out, despite my yelling and screaming and throws me across the room.

"Some new faces! And some old ones~" The red-eyes demon looks at Taurus, which means he must be the one who won against her. Pallas?

"So fun! It was getting a bit boring torturing the same old faces over and over again. And the other Zodiacs' consciousness being invaded was certainly getting a bit repetitive," The white-haired grins, holding his sword freely in his hands, not afraid of taking a swing.