𝟎𝟏𝟑 | 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

╔

╔.★. .════════╗
CHAPTER 13
╚════════. .★.╝

𝐅𝐄𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝟏𝟒𝐓𝐇 𝟐𝟎𝐗𝐗:

Eight days. Eight days since... that.

Just over a week ago, Saturn, Mars, Scorpio and Gemini were kidnapped by the Pillars, Aries and Aqua were fucking blown up, Taurus fought a Pillar and lost, and what else? We gathered information and spotted their current base, in the Caligari.

With the help of Virgo, Mercury and Libra, we've got a rough idea of their routine. Every other day, they go out for a 'mission', not sure what to call it. We now know what the Pillars and Ophiucus look like. Zadicus still wears that damn mask... so we can't see his face.

We've perfected our extraction plan, waiting for the perfect day and the perfect time to strike.

"Okay, to go over," Taurus starts off. "We use Moon's teleportation to go to the Caligari, precisely five hundred metres from the building. We won't use portals as their bright light can be seen miles away. Capricorn uses his strength to crack the surface and Moon teleports him back here," She gives a look at Capricorn, who turns away in a huff. "I use my vines to push the excess debris and Pisces will use the seawater in Zexade to push a hole down the mantle, and into the building. Sagittarius will then light a match and use the fire to increase it and basically dry up the wet mantle so it doesn't collapse on itself, building a strong foundation,"

Libra takes over, "I will go in first, swooping in to make sure everything's stable in the underground pathway, which shouldn't take more than a few seconds. If everything's alright, I go in a second time, this time, taking Neptune with me so he can ultrasound inside the warehouse,"

"Building," Taurus corrects.

"Whatever. Once Neptune has identified the four, we will go in and free them, possibly kidnapping a Pillar if there's a fifth body count. We will then go outside through the underground path and come back out, and Moon will teleport us back and strap the Pillar to that chair," He turns his body to point to a chair with a billion straps.

"Question," I raise my hand up as if in a classroom, "Why can't we just walk the five hundred metres instead of going underground?"

"There may be invisible booby traps. Can't risk it," Leo replies.

"So when do we leave?" We turn to face Virgo, on the laptop.

"Now, I think," She answers.

"They've gone?"

"They left when Libra said the word 'warehouse'," She identifies.

"Oh. Well, great," Libra says awkwardly, giving a thumbs-up. "Let's roll!"

Us seven rush to Moon, who's sitting down on a chair, "It's time?" We nod. "Ugh, fine," She stands up, holding mine and Taurus's hands. We form a circle around her, holding hands. She closes her eyes, and suddenly, we see ourselves in the Caligari, the dusty atmosphere making me sneeze.