Chapter 28 - Meeting

Start from the beginning

And disconnected the call without hearing her reply ....... While she sighed frustatingly....

She took a deep breath before saying......

Trisha : Just have some patience Trisha......just 4 more days then I will separate them no matter what.........
_______________________________

MM

At 5 PM

Parween : Nandini dear its 5 in the evening .....I think I should leave now........

She said standing ..........

Nandini : As you wish but Aunty you should come here for the holi celebration day after tomorrow.......in the evening it is holika dehen and the next day its holi party....

She said almost ordering her while Parween chuckled ........

In sometime only they talked a lot and became free with each other such that Nandini called him Aunty ........

Parween : of course I will come dear.....

She said and caressed her face.......

Parween : ( In mind ) I bless you my baby that you will get all the happiness in you life and no evil eyes fall on you.........

Nandini smiled at her warmly then Parween left........

Nandini then went with Muskaan to her room for helping her with homework.......
_______________________________

In some country

In a hospital

A lady was lying on the hospital bed and the doctor and the nurse were standing beside her bed.....

Doc : I regret to inform you Ms. Isha that after this miscarriage you can' t become a mother ever......

The doctor told the lady sighing at her state .........the lady sat with the help of nurse.........

Isha : No no doctor this can't happen.....please say it's a lie doctor.....I beg you please don't say that I can't be a mother again.....

She said crying joining her hands infront of the doctor ......

But the look on doctor's face told her that he was not lying.....she cried cupping her face with her hands........

The doctor sighed helplessly and asked something.....

Doc : Ms Isha was that your only baby.........don't you have any other child.......

Isha snapped her head in his direction hearng this.....and soon her lips curved up and she said nodding.......

Isha : Yeah ..yeah....doctor......I have a .......daughter....... her name is MUSKAAN......yeah I 'll go back to her ...........

She said and asked for her phone from the doctor who looked at the nurse and nodded , then the nurse passed her phone to her.......

She took it quickly and called her boyfriend......

Isha : Ayaan Its over between us ....we can't be together from now.....I am sorry......I am leaving for India........No I can't meet you........please try to understand ....I can't become a mother ever again .........I want my daughter in my life again .....and for that I had to breakup with you........bye ........

She spoke and disconnected the call without hearing his reply and wiped her tears.......

Doctor looked at her worriedly.......

Doc : No Ms. Isha you can't travel in this condition.......Atleast you need a week bedrest.......

She nodded sighing and called her PA....