Chapter 19

Kisaki is getting fired huh? Cool' Y/n thought.
Feeling the something coming up her throat she began to start coughing. Y/n took her hand and cover her mouth, trying to not let the blood trip on the floor.

Y/n look around and saw no one was looking at her, and was busy looking at the conflict happening with their commander. She took the chance and ran behind some bush.

All though no one notice, takemichi did. He made his way to where y/n was.

"Uh.. Omg-!" Takemichi try to shout but y/n cover his mouth.

"Sh! Don't be so loud-"

*cough cough*

The look in takemichi eyes was be on shock. He was sweating hard and panicking.

"Y/n-n? Why are you coughing out flower..?" He asked.

Y/n slowly remove her hand from his mouth. Her breathing got heavier and heavier by second. Y/n was sitting on the ground but if seem like she was about to faint and fall on her back.

Takemichi quickly got on his knees and put his hand over y/n back, supporting her.

*cough cough*

Light flower mark slowly appear on y/n arms, as she cough off more flower.

"Takemichi.."

"Yes?! Am here!"

"Don't tell anyone..."

With that y/n fainted in takemichi arms. The boy not knowing what to do, he took his phone and called his partner.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"So Rin are we just gonna ignore the fact that our little sister is literally coughing out flower?" Ran ask while reading his new papers.

Expecting his little brother to respond, but never got a reply. Ran look up from the paper.

"Who care she was just a puppet." Rin answer.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Takemichi what ever you do, don't tell anyone. Even you chifuyu." Y/n said, as she whip the blood of with a napkin.

Y/n and chifuyu was at Takemichi house.

As takemichi was about to say something, his phone rang.

Takemichi check the phone call and it was Mikey who calling him.

"M-Mikey!! Hey-!"

"What with the suturing?" Mikey ask.

"Am not totally hiding anything from you-!"

Y/n and chifuyu look at each other and sigh.

"Uh ok? Anyway come to ### location, I need to show you something!" Mikey shout over the phone.

"Uh ok give me 2 minutes."

After takemichi said that, Mikey hung up the phone.

"Takemichi am heading home, and you better keep it a secret." Y/n gave takemichi an death eyes, before exiting his room. And over all house.

<Y/n POV>

I was walking around, I didn't really feel like paying attention to what ever is in front of me. I keep my head down, as my thought take over my head. Or like a voice took over my head.

I didn't notice I dump into someone.
I was still wearing my contact so when I look up it was my two brother.

I can feel their eyes staring at me, at I ignore them. Staring right back at them, giving both a death glare.

Then I look back down, and walk past them. But I still felt their eyes on me.

',y/n~ silly y/n~ didn't you see their glare toward you? They hate you~! Just let me take over, everything would be alright~!,'

At this time I was in a dark ally. Even though I told takemichi I would go home, I just didn't feel like it.

Third person POV:

"Look at this cutie guy!"

"We hit the jackpot!"

"Why don't you come with us for the night?"

"We will treat you well~"

Y/n was in a bad mood, but she didn't felt like dealing with them.

Then y/n finally, let the voice in her head out. She let it out....

"Tsk who do you think you are?" Y/n said

(This is the voice, it took over y/n now.)

Before she even let them speak, y/n ran in front one of the boys and punch them right in the face, and process to back kick the other males.
Caring the guy in front of her, y/n throw him to other person, making them both faint.

After all of that, she glare at the males on the floor all bloody. But she didn't didn't even have a single blood on herself.

There are a puddle of water on the ground next to y/n, and she look down at it.

"Ew I look ugly with long hair."

*Ehem*

',SOO... are you not gonna take over~?" The voice said.

'...no do what you want am tired...' the tire y/n said.

Earning the answer, the physical y/n body smile.