Chapter 8

As time past, we as in me Emma and Hina made our way to the festivals one it was getting dark and they didn't wanted to be late. To be honest I just wanted to go home and relax. But the mission must go on. When we got there I felt like the third wheel the most. Hina was going with takemichi. Emma is going with darken. I was there as a friend of their but I felt like the third wheel the most. Hina and Emma was going their own way in the festival, and I choose to follow Emma. I needed to get to know her better. Walking through the night light of the festival spotting some delicious food. The light of the festival was shinning down on everyone I past including me. Kids was running back and fort, couple having their moment, old people was laughing hanging out with their kids or grandkids. Some how what.. I felt lonely.. I have yet never felt this feeling before, it was new.. I couldn't make up what it was.. For a second there I was in fear.. mentally... Why would I be scared of something that not even gonna hurt me...? I couldn't get my thinking right. But I didn't need to worry about that anytime soon. Cause they show up... :) When they got here my mind and body turn to them, giving them all my attention. I have to keep in mind that I can't kill them, am not Tenjiku queen right now, am a member of toman. And they don't kill. Just hold on to your punch y/n haitani..

"Isn't this my first time seeing you fight after you join?" Darken smirk, pushing Emma be hide him.

"Don't be surprised if I beat more then you" I grin, as I get ready to fight. I took off my kimono and threw it too Emma letting her hold on to it. Luckily luck was on my side, I had a whole other outfit under my kimono, making me able to fight.

"How the hell can you wear that under a kimono-?!" Darken shouted

"What- it only clothes. I can't just wear a kimono while fighting. it suck." I roll my eyes running to the target. While I was fighting 3-5 people at once, as I look over, I saw darken, he was fighting the same amount but he had injury. I finished the people I was fighting, And head my way back to draken who was failing to protect Emma and fight at the same time.

"Is someone getting weak?" I smirk, punching the man who was in front of Draken. More were coming in every second. Can't even take a grasp of airs. What a pain.. I went on my way to emma checking if she was ok.

"DRAKEN!!!" Emma shouted. I turn my head around seeing Draken got hit by a bat in the head, I quickly ran toward him and punch the guy to the ground making him run back, I couldn't  even take a second to check up on Draken who was be hide me, someone punch me. Tsk what a pain in the butt. I smirk and kicked the guy and punched the living soul out of him. The people around me was too suspired to do anything, they just stood there and watch me as I punch their member. I punch and punch and punch into someone call my name. I turn around and it was none other then Mitsuya and takemichi. I took a look at Mitsuya the back at takemichi, then it all hit me. 

"TAKEMICHi?! IF YOU'RE HERE THEN WHERE IS HINA?!" I shout. even though I know full well my ear will hurt after. It was just at the moment I felt like screaming. More weird feeling but just ignore it.