Chapter 12

Then there is it, Mikey signal. I smirk knowing the fight just began....
Someone try punching me but fail, kazu block their punch and kick them. He ran toward where he kick that person and start fighting him. In other hand I look around to see people punching each other, fighting for their gang. I somehow fine this fun. I notice someone people was trying to punch Mikey from behind when he was fighting someone, I ran toward them and kick them aside making them land on the ground. Mikey turn around and have me a smile.

"Mikey go deal with him." I pointed at banana hair looking guy.

"Are you sure? Will be be alright on your own?" Mikey ask still kicking and punching people.

"I just save you so I'll be fine." I smirk. Knocking out my opponent.

"Alright then watch my back y/n" Mikey said running toward the banana looking hair like guy. I notice someone was trying to fight Mikey, I took a closer look to notice he was the guy that I kick in the parking lot. I think his name was Hanma? I forgot. I ran toward Mikey trying to protect him once again but drakes got there before me. When I got there they were talking.. in the middle of a fight?? weird..

"Ohoho!! Mikey is all your kazutora! The vice captain is all mine.." Hanma smirk. They began to fight right after Hanma said that. Who do I help? Who do I help?!

"Y/N!! Go help ken-chin I could handle this guy!" Mikey shout taking me back to reality. I nodded at what Mikey said and start running toward draken. When I got there I jump and did a fly kick toward Hanma, he grab my leg and throw me aside, making me hit the ground. I got back up quickly and ran toward him again.

"HEY HEY this is so not fair!!! 2 against 1? Arugghh!!!" Hanma shout messing up his hair. I ran toward him again and try to "fake punch him" which I fell for it. Hanma try to grab my hand and throw me again but I drug down and kick him, making him draw back. Draken was already behind him, process to punch him from behind. I ran toward him and try to kick him once more time to knock him out but he grab my leg and hold on to it.

"Hey-!" I shout trying to free my leg from his gasp.

"Oh? Aren't you the pretty lady from last time? Let make a deal!" He smirk pulling me down to the ground.

"If I win you WILL be my girlfriend and quit Toman." He said standing up.

"What happen if I win?" I ask standing up with a dark aura.

"That never gonna happen you're too weak!" He laugh. Weak? Weak? I giggle making him look at me with wondering eyes. I ran toward him, as he prepared to block the kick, but I ran behind him, taking off guard. I kick him to the wall, making almost everyone stop and look at me. I began to walk my way slowly at Hanma, but then Kazu ran toward me.

"Y/N! Clam down your gonna kill him!" Kazuha shouted. I eyes was full with rage and anger.
(Same thing 🙄)

"Y/n! Go help out Mikey! I don't need your help on this!" Draken shout running fast me. I stood there still had my anger, into I heard draken said Mikey name. I turn around to where Mikey was and saw he was chasing Kazutore the banana hair looking guy. I smirk and saw who I should take my anger out. I dash toward Mikey and kazutore. Leaving kazuha behind.

-A bit of kazuha POV-

I try calming y/n down before she kill anyone infornt of toman. Not even a second after draken appear, y/n was gone. She was so fast. At this great y/n will snap and go on a rampage. I look around to fine the haitani. Because I didn't know what to do. When I spotted them, they were in shook, but also they were enjoyed this.. Rin signal me to go back to fighting and just calm y/n down again if it happen the next time.