Chapter 7

^Y/n POV^

I said my good bye to my older brother, as I head out the door exiting my house. I check my phone to see Hina has texted me. 'Meet me and #### mall, oh and some of my friends is gonna join us. I think I mention one of them before.' I read to text, as I hop on my motorcycle.

^Time skip^

"Y/N-SAN!!! over here!" Hina shouted.

I turn my head to see hina waving at me, with someone be hide her. After a moment I walk toward them. When they were close enough for me to see them, I saw none other than Mikey, draken, takemichi, Emma, and of course Hina. Why was there so many people with us today? I thought it was a small shopping for the festival. What a drag.

"Hello everyone." I said.

"Yahoo Y/n-san let me intrados you to Emma, I think I mention her back when we first meet but now you actually get to see her in person! And the rest you already know so.. there no need to tell you." Hina said, pushing Emma person in front. If I look at it more, she doesn't look like Mikey even though she his younger sister. Or maybe it just me.

"Hello, You can call me y/n." I said with a smile.

"Hello Y/n!" Emma said, also giving me a boring and lazy smile.

"Oi hina, I thought you said that we're going shopping with three people, why is the boy taking along?" I ask, turning my head my them.

"Oh their not coming with us, Mikey-san and Draken-san is just tagging along with takemichi, and he just taking us here! ^v^ their leaving soon." Hina answer. She always too nice.

"...Ok let get going already.." I said.

"Ok give me a second." Hina said.

"k"

"Takemichi, thank for taking me and Emma all the way to here ^v^ bye now." Hina said, giving Takemichi a bow. I took a Quick glance over at Hina, only to find out Mikey Sano was staring at me. Awkward..

"Bye-bye!!"

^time skip^

We're walking around to store to store trying to pick out the most Beautiful Komono dress for Emma and Hina. But why bother choose one for me? I can just wear my normal clothes. Or so I hope.

"Y/n-san!! We're done what about you?" Emma ask, walking toward me with her knee dress. As Hina do the same.

"Hm? You guy look pretty. Don't mind me am just going to wear this." I smile. But I don't think Hina and Emma got the message. They ran toward me and drag me out of the store to another, picking the right dress.

"So y/n-san what kind of kimono do you want?" Emma ask. As Hina look around preparing to run to the dress I mention.

"To be honest I don't like kimono, but if I have to choose it would be those dress in the dynasty." I answer with a smile.

"Ohh are you talking about the one that mistress wear in the dynasty?" Hina ask trim her face back around.

"Mhm."

"OH I KNOW WHERE TO FIND ONE LET GO!" Hina shout pulling and am Emma out the store. My question is how do they run in kimono?!

^time skip^

"Um am sorry y/n-san I guess they don't have it.." Hina cry.

"It ok I don't mind wearing this." I smile. Patting Hina head.

"What about this one it suddenly cute. It meant look good on y/n." Emma said. I turn my head to her and saw the light kimono.

"My eye-"

"IT LOOK SO PRETTY!! GO TRY IT ONE!!! Hina shout pushing me in the dressing room with the kimono.

^Time skip^

"Awwww" both girl said

"Awwww" both girl said. As I walk out. I look around to see if there any other kimono that in a different color but Emma death stare me not wanting me to change. T T

"Alright let go before we are late." Hina said.

"Ok go first let me go pay for this." I said walking to the cash register.

To beContinue....