Izana Kurokawa x Male Reader 1/3

Start from the beginning

"Did I fucking stutter. Fire these hoes. We have a ton more staff back in our building." Izana spat sternly.

Kakucho sighs.

'will someone even love Izana when he's like this in real life...'

"HURRY UP KAKUCHO, IT'S LITERALLY LIKE HELL IN HERE!!! CALL MIKEY!!! THAT MIDGET STILL HAS SCHEDULES WITH ME. AND WHERE THE FUCK IS SHINICHIRO?!?! CALL THEM!!!!"

.
.

"He's so perfect, I swear I'm gonna cry." You sighed in a lovesick matter, looking at Izana through your laptop screen.

".... Grab him. Now. We're going to perform." Hoseok said. And as soon as those words left our Hobi's mouth, Yeonjun and Jisung had pulled you away from your laptop, Yeji shutting it down and putting it away.

"C-chotto matte- I didn't agree to this!! JISUNG YOU MOTHERFUCKER PUT ME DOWN- YEONJUN YOU BIG BITCH STOP- THIS IS HARASSMENT!! AH WAIT NO YEJI STOP!! THE MV- MY LAPTOP-"

.
.

"I did not agree to this." You sighed tiredly.

"Well suck it up, we're performing one more dance." Ni-ki pats your shoulder, before skipping off and talking to the crowd.

"This kid-- someone stop me before I jump him." You smiled through gritted teeth.

.
.

After performing in the streets, your group had been in the dance studio Per4minX owned, practicing more dances to perform.

Deciding to take a break to cool down, you exit the dance studio your group owns, wanting to take a walk towards the nearby convenience store to get snacks for yourself and maybe the others.

And once you entered the konbi, you immediately grabbed yourself two packs of onigiri, a box of strawberry milk, and some honey butter chips.
You, of course, paid. And then took a seat in one of the store's tables.

"Stupid bitches stopping me from streaming Izana's new MV." You huffed, bringing your phone out and using it to stream.

You didn't have earphones with you, so you had no choice but to stream out loud.

(IDK WHAT SONG TO USE SO UHHH... USE SEVENTEEN'S FALLIN FLOWER AS A REFERENCE.)

Izana in his new music video looked... Ethereal. Like a mystical creature. He looked so good.

the title was Fallin Flower. Pink themed. And there was a lot of flowers.

The song was catchy, and the lyrics we're heart touching.

Overall, it was a 10/10 comeback.

You were eating while streaming his new mv, humming along to some words you found catchy.

"Watashi wa hana~" you sang along, not noticing a stranger dressed in clothing that covered their whole humanity watching him.

"Is that Izana?" The stranger asked, taking a seat next to you.

You beamed, nodding. "You know him?" You asked excitedly.

"Not really, but I've heard a lot about him." The stranger hummed in response.

"Mhm... I'm a big fan of him, y'know? I've been a fan since his debut." You grinned, seeing as the MV came to an end. So you picked up your phone, exiting the YouTube app, revealing your Izana wallpaper.

"Really? Izana debuted in 2018... So basically, you've been a fan for 4 years now?" He asked, surprised.

"Yep! I'm a dancer too. I cover most of his dances and post it in our dance group's YouTube channel. Or perform them in the streets for our crowd." You said.