Kokonoi Hajime x S!MR [2]

Warnings: smut, kokonoi is shy and a butt virgin, Christmas sex, Bondage, Y/N is an asshole with a praise kink and is very gentle in bed.

.
.
.

"It's been two weeks. Man, Hajime-kun stood me up." You sighed, looking at Koko's number in your phone.

It was currently 11:49pm of the 24th of December, a cold night to be honest. You were in the top floor of your casino's building (which was also your home), having a clear view of the brightly lit up city below by the clear glass windows.

"Well, Merry Christmas I guess." You shrugged, sipping on your expensive wine while silently sitting on your luxurious red couch, admiring the view below you.

You lived up the tallest building in the city, having a luxurious life and having limited amount of money by legal and illegal gambling. You lived your dream.

Rich, attractive, famous. Name it.

One thing sure was missing though.

A boyfriend.

Hell yeah you were gay. And is proud of it.

"I'd buy a boyfriend but that would be very low of me." You sigh once more.

Suddenly, knocking was heard.

"Permission to enter, Y/N-sama?" You hear one of your most loyal dogs ask.

"Permission granted." You answer, keeping the glass of wine in your hands.

"There's someone looking for you in the lobby." He says.

*Phone rings*

"Excuse me." You say before answering your phone.

"Hello?" You say, not bothering to check the caller id.

"Hey, Y/N-kun? Are you here in your casino tonight? I'm here at the lobby..." Koko's voice was heard through your phone, surprising you.

"Hajime-kun?" You asked, making sure.

"Yeah, it's me." He sighs.

"Excuse me for a second." You said to him before covering the phone's mic, then turning to the guard.

"Is the one looking for me from the lobby Kokonoi Hajime? A white haired dude that has a scalp tattoo?" You asked quietly.

He nods.

"Bring him up here. Now." You say. And almost instantly, he leaves the room to go do what you ordered him to do.

"Ehem, hello Hajime? Please come to the top floor. I'm here." You say.

"A-alright... See you." His nervousness was entertaining you, making you have that urge to ruin him and such.

You placed your phone down to the coffee table infront of you, an amused smile displaying itself on your lips.

"Looks like I'm having a really good Christmas this year." You say, taking a sip of wine.

.
.
.

Meanwhile with Kokonoi...

(Before going to the casino)

"It's been two weeks, Kokonoi~ whatcha gonna do~? Dip?" Sanzu teased the white haired male, who was stressed and nervous as hell.

"I know, Sanzu. I know. So would you please shut the fuck up and leave." He sighs.

"Sanzu's right though, would you really dip? I mean, Y/N practically owns you now since you lost to him." Ran chimes in.