Izana Kurokawa x Male Reader 1/3

Title: Tomorrow not Together
Genre: Fluff , Cliche shit istg.
Warnings: Izana Kurokawa, cursing

Idol AU.

Info info!

Y/N L/N
Age: 21
Height: 191cm
Looks: all up to you babes, but i do want y/n to have big doe eyes.
About him: DIE HARD fan of Izana , crazy rich bcs of how hard he works and how hard his parents work, straight A student and a street dancer. He's in a dance group called Per4minX (pronounced as performinks), a group of dancers from different places.

Izana is 23.

.
.
.

"L/N MOTHERFUCKING Y/N ANOTHER ONE OF YOUR PARCELS ARE HERE!!! PAY ME BACK OR I'LL BURN YOUR CLOTHES!!!" Your Korean housemate, Choi Yeonjun, yelled from the doorstep.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP CHOI, I'LL PAY YOU LATER. IZANA'S COMEBACK MV IS GONNA BE RELEASED IN THREE MINUTES!!!" You yelled back, regretting to have your huge ass house as a boarding house for your dance mates. If it weren't for them paying for their bills and expenses, you would've kicked them out.

"STOP SCREAMING, BOTH OF YOU. YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN SCREAMING FOR THE PAST 23 MINUTES, I'M TRYING TO SLEEP." Ni-ki, another boarder, yelled from his room.

"HAVE RESPECT, WE'RE OLDER THAN YOU!!!" You and Yeonjun both screamed.

"What's with the yelling? It's 10am for fuck's sake..." Momo exits her room, rubbing her eyes groggily.

Yeji was sitting on the couch, contemplating her life.

"Can all of you shut the fuck up, The MV is about to play." You said, looking at your laptop screen, that has one of Izana Kurokawa's new songs streaming.

Who was Izana Kurokawa?

He's a worldwide famous Japanese idol. He writes songs, models, dances, raps, and acts. An It-Boy, as you say.

He was 2000% your ideal type.

"That Kurokawa guy again?" Lisa asked, wiping her face dry with a towel.

"Duh. Does he even talk about any other idol asides Izana? No. Y/N's literally head over heels for that guy who doesn't even notice him." Hoshi snorted.

"Shut the fuck up, Kwon. Let me live my life." You hissed.

"That's kind of the problem, hehe... You don't have one." Hoseok chimes in. Dino hums in agreement, with Jun and Minghao agreeing with him too.

"Hobi I thought you were on my side." You cried dramatically.

"You need grass, Y/N. Sunlight, grass, and outdoor food. Maybe we could shoot a dance cover in the park too." Lee know chirps, passing you a water bottle. Hyunjin nods with him, along with Ten and Jisung.

"Geez... Did I really get lazy for you guys to team up on me." You huffed.

"Yes." They all answered in chorus.

"What the fuck."

.
.
.

"Izana calm down--"

"Calm down? CALM DOWN?!?!? Oh hell no, Kakucho! I've been sitting here for 25 minutes, without retouch or even a bottle of water. And what's worse is the fucking staff didn't even provide a mini fan!! Fire them. I want all of them fired. Hire new ones, maybe someone who's actually willing to do and will actually succeed in doing the fucking job." Izana rants, throwing a pair of heels away in anger.

He hated the staff with a burning passion.

"Fire them? Izana--" Kakucho tried, but got silenced by a glare.