(os) Kokonoi Hajime x U!MR

Title: Mine!
Genre: Smut, Fluff, Slight Comedy
Warnings: Jealous Koko!!! Slight Bondage, Possessive behavior, Possessive Koko, First Time Sex

Reader info:
Reader is the tall, shy, and awkward type of boyfriend. Green flag and would do anything for you.
Plot twist in the smut part <3
Him and Koko are both 19 years old!

.
.
.

"Shion, please. I haven't even punched someone before. Stop encouraging me." You complained to your bestfriend, who was currently laughing his ass off. You adjusted your eyeglasses while shaking your head.

You and Shion were out on a friendly hangout, considering the motherfucker had been your bestfriend since elementary.

You had to beg Koko, your boyfriend, to not have him lend you his card. You didn't like spending other people's money for your own benefits. Kokonoi was frowning the whole time so you promised to give him kisses when you get home.

"But Y/N! It's just beating people up! It's fun!" Shion said, slapping you on the back.

"I'm about to beat you up if you dont stop hitting me." You hissed.

"Mhm sure. Anyways, fastfood? I'm hungry." He says.

"Yeah sure." You agreed. "McDonald's?"

"Hell yeah."

.
.
.

"So." Shion spoke up once he sat down while placing your tray of food infront of you.

"Yes?" You asked, taking a sip out of your coke.

"Any progress with Kokonoi? You've been with the motherfucker for three years." He asked, taking a bite of his burger.

"Progress? What kind of progress? I mean, me and Hajime are fine. Occasional little cuddling sessions with kisses here and there." You answered, blushing at the thought of Koko softly smiling while placing kisses on your hands.

"That's good, but that's not what I'm talking about, dumbass!" Shion pouts, taking a sip of sprite before continuing to speak. You raised a brow, confused.

"I meant sex. Have you lost your v card yet? Have you two fucked?" He asked, looking at you in anticipation.

You gasped at him, immediately getting flustered. "N-no! What the hell, Shion?!" You exclaimed.

"Duh! You're in college, you shit. And Kokonoi's one of the freakiest Tenjiku members out there- actually, cross that out. Everyone in Tenjiku are horny freaks. Don't even get me started with Izana and the Haitani bros." Shion snorts.

"Stop it, Shion. I dont know stuff about... That." You looked away, getting even more embarrassed as your cheeks got redder.

"Sex?" He asked with a deadpanned expression.

"D-dont say it out loud, Shion!! Do you not have any shame?!" You whisper-yelled when you two earned nasty looks from a family, who covered their child's ears.

You turned towards the parents and bowed as an apology, smiling apologetically at them. They just nodded back, gesturing to keep it down.

And when you turned back to Shion, the motherfucker was smugly grinning.

"You seriously don't know shit about intercourse?" He asked.

You shook your head no. "Seriously. No. If I didn't know any better, I would try sleeping with a Tenjiku executive to learn. Or the whole gang..." You joked, shaking your head.

"I'm kidding! I don't wanna cheat on Hajime. I love him too much. He's already wayyy out of league for someone like me, how much more if I dated a whole gang? I'm very unworthy." You giggled.