[Kneeling... Kneeling! ] A netizen typed out a line of words tremblingly.

[A few hours ago, I thought it was a shame to be an Imperial, after all our crown prince almost married a bug. A few hours later, I can't wait to announce to the whole universe - I am an Imperial! Zhuang Li is a scientist in our country! He saved the galaxy! 】

This message has received countless likes. Pride spreads in the hearts of every Imperial populace.

It didn't take long for the video of the press conference to spread across the galaxy. The Zerg are not monolithic. Because the group is too large and there are too many, they will differentiate into a dozen insect emperors, which are evenly distributed throughout the galaxy.

The group of Zerg fighting against the Empire is almost extinct, but the Zerg fighting with other races are still alive and well. The long distance blocked the communication of the Zerg in each star field, and the super fungus and super virus failed to spread throughout the galaxy.

Before the press conference was over, the brains of the ten elders began to flicker wildly. It was a call for help from the head of state of another country. They want to buy super fungi and super viruses at any price!

The press conference is still in progress, and it is inconvenient for the elders to answer the phone.

These heads of state sent messages in a hurry: [Buy fungal bombs! Buy super virus! The vault is ready, brother help! 】

The ten elders are still very calm.

The reporters off the field went crazy, jumping up and raising their hands one by one, and asked questions at a high speed.

Zhuang Li only picked up the answers that he was interested in.

Someone asked: "Mr. Zhuang, how did you develop super fungi and super viruses?"

"Through gene editing technology."

"Excuse me, Mr. Zhuang, apart from super viruses and super fungi, what other means can be used to quickly exterminate the Zerg?"

" Infrasonic bombs."

"Have you done any research on this?"

"Yes, I have developed an infrasound bomb that can cover a planet about the size of the ancient Earth. Of course, it is not like Super fungus and super virus only work on Zerg, it will kill all creatures that have resonance indiscriminately. It can instantly turn a planet into a death star, so, it is not an extreme situation, I do not approve of using it. "The

reporters gasped, and felt more and more lucky to be in the same country as Zhuang Lisheng.

If Zhuang Li is from the enemy country, everyone will be finished!

【Scientific madman! 】 Netizens shivered and typed this line.

[I have a premonition that our empire is going to dominate the galaxy! 】 An alpha said enthusiastically.

At the scene, a reporter finally asked Chen Jingliu's question: "Mr. Zhuang, why did Chen Jingliu become a worm?"

"Because his pheromone is of the same origin as the worm emperor."

"You mean, he is also a zerg?"

" Half a Zerg. He should have transplanted the glands of the insect king by some method. His pheromone is compatible with all alphas, and this feature is only available to the insect emperor. The insect emperor is also compatible with all male insects. "