Extra chapter

Really long chapter and heavy passionate romance.

Horror's POV:

I woke up from the feeling of something pressed against my chest. It was a hand. When I looked at whose hand it was, I saw Dust over me, a couple feet from my face. He noticed I was awake, and blushed, backing off.

"Uh- Good morning." He said awkwardly. I just laughed, sitting up and rubbing my eyes.

"Mm, what's going on? From what I remember I don't recall you being here when I fell asleep last night." I joked. Dust laughed a little.

"Well, I let the others let you sleep in today and made breakfast. I wanted to make breakfast for you to start off a good day." He reminded me. I smiled, remembering today is going to be our first date.

"Aw you didn't have to.. You know I love cooking." I said, still waking up. He leaned over, giving me a kiss on the forehead before getting up from the bed.

"Well, I wanted to treat you to start the day off." Dust remarked, stuffing his hands in his pockets.

"Hey, I'm the one taking you on a date. Shouldn't I be treating you?" I reminded, giving him a sly smile.

"Oh, trust me, you will." He smirked back at me. I didn't know what he meant by that, feeling my cheeks get hot. He just laughed, walking towards the exit. "Come down when you're ready."

Ergh, he always knows how to get butterflies in my stomach.

Since I noticed he was wearing his casual outfit, I decided to wear mine too. The group has never really worn anything formal for any occasion. Nightmare has but it was only once. The only informal thing about our outfits is that mine is covered in blood while his is covered in Dust. Although, we aren't exactly ashamed of that. Well, not exactly, unless you're speaking about trauma.

I went down to eat breakfast Dust made me. It was nothing out of this world, but it was pretty good. He isn't one to cook, so it flattered me that he tried for me. The others must be doing errands because they weren't around.

Since we need Nightmare to teleport from AU to AU, we simply asked him to take us to Outertale since I had some plans for our date there.

There was one thing we both worried about, and that was the Star Sanses. Dust and I don't want our date ruined because they think we're going to hurt someone. They shouldn't be able to track us since we aren't doing anything for Nightmare, but if they supposedly come to this specific AU, we know they can still track our negative energy.

Besides we never attack Outertale anyways. It's one of the beautiful AUs in the multiverse.

To get it the Star fucks off our minds, we got some nice cream. I got strawberry Italian ice while he got mint ice cream. Dust loves minty stuff, yet only likes dark chocolate because normal chocolate is too sweet. Weird, but cute.

Dust's POV:

Horror and I actually went near the forest area of Outertale and ate our food on a bench leaning against a tree. That's when I noticed teleportation not too far from us. I bet you couldn't guess who it is.

It was the Star Sanses. Fantastic.

Horror didn't seem to pay any mind, as he was more focused on the food. I knew Dream noticed our auras, and started to walk off while the others spoke with each other. I was watching them from the side of the tree. I'm pretty sure he noticed me. I didn't want any fighting so I thought of something that might get him to leave us alone.

I gently placed my hand on Horror's cheek. His eyes widened, confused, before I leaned in to kiss him. He was surprised, but kissed me back passionately. I could taste the sweet strawberry from his mouth. When we departed soon after, Dream seemed shocked and slowly backed away back to the others, not saying anything to them. I just smirked. Horror seemed confused, his face a little red. Mine was too after realization.