Mr. Victor Creel, Sir

Start from the beginning

"Does it work with Steve?"

"It does. Its hard but we make it work. One time, Steve bought tickets for us to see Billy Idol for my birthday, god it was amazing." I bit my lip as I remembered him as aunt Joyce and El hid him in the backyard when I came back from school. "He came to California as a surprise and it was literally the best weekend ever." I played with my rings on my fingers, twisting them, the green residue stained my fingers due to the sweat and water I went through. Cheap jewelry. The good kind of jewelry. "I just dont know whats going on with him lately, he isn't the Steve I know."

"I think I know." I looked up at her.

"What?" Robin knocks and enters the room. I held in my laughter as she steps into the room wearing all pink.

"Dont. You. Start."

With our ridiculous clothes we got from Nancys closet, which reminds me I will never be wearing any of these dresses, kitten heels, ruffle socks ever in my life again. I'll stick with my flannels and baggy pants and my converse. Nancy drove us to the asylum, by the time we got to the gates, Robin was still complaining on how uncomfortable her outfit is.

She was a mess in her heels, again, she basically lived in her converse. Never I will see Robin wearing this in a long time.

"Dont ever bring this up Byers." She grunted as she stumbled on me, managing to stand up.

"Oh no, ill be definitely be bringing this up one day." We head to the doors and I touched my hair. It was all covered in hair spray, all hard and crusty. Forgive me hair, i will never do this.

"I cant breathe in this thing, and im itchy. Im itching all over." Robin wobbles.

"Its not all about comfort. Okay? We're academics. Who are evidently coming straight from Easter Brunch."

"Only if we had brunch." I sighed and then realized something that came to my head. Both girls stopped and looked back at me. "What happens with we get caught? Do we have a plan for that?" Nancy eeks. Great. "You're lucky that you got me. One time me and my ex boyfriend ran away from cops when we tried to break into a car." I gotta start my plan now. Robin was just stunned as Nancy.

"Im sorry you broke into a car?"

"I was rebellious."

"You should start talking about your life more. Its like I barely know you." We began to walk again. "Also, this bra that you gave me is really pinching my boobs." She fixes her bra.

"Okay, could you just let me and Wendy do the talking? If thats even possible?"

"Its not only possible, it's inevitable. Because shortly, Ill be dead from strangulation."

"Just for an hour Robs, we get back, you'll be wearing your clothes again." I grabbed her arms, making her look at me. "We have to do this, for Max."

"And for you." I licked my lips as she said that. Right, for me too. Nancy got us in and we made our way up to the directors office. Now we sat all straight, pretty, and smiling at the man who went over our profiles.

"3.9 gpas. The three of you. Impressive." His voice faded as i heard the clock again. I slowly turned my head a but and saw the creepy grandfather ticking.