Chapter One

Clara POV

I was at home, well it's more of a compound actually, but that's not the point. Two days ago I received a call while I was out testing my armor suit. The person on the other end informed me that my grandfather, Egon Spengler, has passed away from a heart attack. I was devastated because he was the last living member of my family. My parents were murdered and my brother was kidnapped then found dead on the side of the road 3 weeks later. My grandmother passed away in her sleep shortly after I was born.

My workshop where I used to work with my grandfather was now empty of him. I walked over to our newest project that was designed to be added to my armor suit. The weapon was a particle accelerator gun that shot out a stun blast the size of a 9mm bullet which was designed to be given over to the police across he country as a anti-riot weapon. After picking it up I walked over to the armor suit and started attaching it.

Once it was attached I opened up the armor and entered before closing the armor and walking out to the test range

Once it was attached I opened up the armor and entered before closing the armor and walking out to the test range. I flipped the switch on the generator before charging the gun. I was aware that activating this will potentially knockout the power to the compound but I wasn't worried about that at the moment.

After a few seconds I turned off the generator before letting the Particle Accelerator speed up the particles so I could fire. Once they were up to speed I pointed the gun towards the target and opened fire upon them. After a few seconds I turned stopped firing and looked at the different readout for power levels based on the range of which the shot traveled to. After checking the results I ran another test before checking the results once more.

Clara: "These results are reading just how I want them to. However it seems entering the 10 yard range could cause loss of conciseness and muscles being very sore upon reawakening. Hmmmmm"

I nodded before walking back towards my workshop. However I stopped when I heard 2 weird noises behind me. I turned and saw to green/blue portals opened and a large distance from each other. I saw multiple large forms starting to appear from within and immediately ran inside while calling the nearby Army base that I have worked with in the past.

???: "Jasper Army base who is this?"

Clara: "It's me Clara Spengler! I need to speak with the general!"

???: "Understood, I'm putting him on the line now."

General?: "Clara?! What is it?!"

I turned and looked out the window.

Clara: "General Bryce, have you guys in the military created giant multistory transforming mechs?! Because I have about 20-30 of them outside my compound fighting and another 7 making their way closer!"

General Bryce: "No? What are you talking about?"

I took multiple photos and sent them to him. After a few seconds he responded.