THE END

guys the book is officially over😭 i'm absolutely sobbing right now.

this was my 2nd book i ever finished and to be honest i'm sobbing in embarrassment when i read the first chapter. i wish i could've been better with keeping the character's personality's the same because when i first introduced tristan i kind of made him into some shy nervous boy and literally the next chapter he became the opposite of the shy nervous boy i first made him to be.

thank you for 13k reads, i remember i was freaking out when i got 1k reads and now that i have 13k i don't know what to say, i'm so grateful.

i truly never thought that i'd finish this, i made this on august 4th of 2021 and never thought i'd make it this far to finishing. i know i took multiple month long breaks which i didn't enjoy much and i really wish i could've finished this sooner for you guys.

i'm deciding if i should make a sequel to this, i kind of want to since i sort of got attached to this book. the sequel would be rosalind and cher's 11th grade journey. but there are other books i still want to write too. i made a lucas wolenczak book that i still haven't finished. i lost interest for it and will probably put it back in my drafts. i'm working on a hwang hyunjin book that's currently in my drafts right now. i'm also thinking about making a fanfiction about rosé from blackpink but i also want to stick with the 80s/90s theme on my profile. i'm still deciding.

honestly though, thank you all so much for reading and coming this far. you're guy's notifs make me smile like a dumbass and make me motivated to write more.

i guess this is the goodbye to cher horowitz for now, maybe there will be a sequel, maybe there won't.

-rielle <3