~Part 4~

Harry and Snape just stare at the paper writing itself in front of them, as soon as snape see the name on the page, he drops to the floor groaning. "Sir are you okay? Do you need anything? Do you want me to get poppy" Harry rushes to his side, checking him over. "My head" snape painfully whispers before he drops to the floor unconscious. "SIR" Harry starts to shake the professor, trying to wake him up. Running into snapes private potion lab, he starts searching, looking for anything that may help. Coming across Mimbulus mimbletonia goo, knowing it has such a foul smell. He grabs the container and opens it under snapes nose. Wincing snape sits up, "I'm okay, I'm okay pot.. god put that foul stuff away before I'm sick". Harry puts the container back exactly where he finds it, knowing how particularly snape can be. " Are you okay sir, you just fainted? How's your head?" Harry helps snape to the sofa, the piece of paper long forgotten at the moment. "Har.. I'm fine stop fussing over me. God read the paper, it's the reason we are here" snape push's Harry towards the paper, wanting to have some air to figure stuff out. "Urm snape sir are you sure this potion is correct?" Harry stumbles over his words. This can't be right, his parents can't be the man trying to kill him and the guy that has always hated him. But snapes potions never fail, he's too good of a potion master. I can't believe my parents are alive. Do they actually want anything to do with me though. "HAROLD" snape bellows at the young man. Shock and fear spread across Harry's face, "yes sir sorry sir, won't happen again sir" Harry whispers back not wanting to angry the man anymore. The man that's meant to be his mother. Thinking about if snape would treat him just like the dursleys have. If he would be allowed food or an actual room. 'Stop thing about a life you may never get, they might not even want you' Harry's mind racing a million thoughts. Hands grasp his shoulders, pulling him out of his daydream, " Harold sweetie I need you to focus" snape softly spoke, realising that Harry was not respond to his normal volume level. "What's going to happen now sir? Are you, do you" he could get his words out, still in shock. " Harold, we are going to see your father, if that's okay with you?(Harry nodded) then we will think of a plan, honestly Harold he is nothing like what you think he is, dumb dumb isn't telling the truth at all"gentle grabbing Harry's hand and apparate to malfoy manor, where Tom has been living since he doesn't want to go home to an once lively now empty house. Poping into the library, they were meet with numerous wands point at them. " wellll.. welll.. welll.. if it issssnt sssseverus sssnape" a chilling voice filled the air.