Yet it Begins (55)

3 months later, in Shanaya's baby shower..

"Shru I am so happy that you are here finally!"..says an elated Shanaya..🥰

"Bhabhi I had to come..afterall it's a special ceremony!"..Shruti is doing her make over to prepare her for the ceremony..

"Lekin yeh Bhaiya kaha reh gaye?!"...Shanaya takes her phone to call her brother as she is expecting Nikhil with his entire family here by now..

"Bhaiya..?".. Nikhil picks up..

"Haan beta..?"

"Kaha reh gaye aap? Aaye kyun nehi abhi tak?!"

"We are almost there bachha..tu padeshan maat ho.. hum ajayenge.."

"Ok.. I am waiting..Bye.."... She keeps down the phone and Shruti lifts up her face to make her look in the mirror..

"Just look at yourself Bhabhi..you look absolutely gorgeous!"

Shanaya smiles looking at herself..it's evident that she has loved what Shruti did on her.."Shru it's flawless... Thank you..!"

"I am honoured meri pyaari Bhabhi..!" 🥰

Meanwhile Sidanth steps in..

"Shru what is taking you so long?! All guests have arrived!".. says Sidanth in hurry while walking into the room..

"Sid.. Hold on! Breathe! And look at your wife!!"... Shruti steps back to make a way for him to stand at her back facing the mirror..

Sidanth gets mesmerized! Her radiant smile is a reflection of her contented heart and that is glowing on her face evidently! Her hair is tied into loose bun with a simple mangtika hanging on her forehead. An antique pair of jhumkas, that was gifted by Sidanth once, is just giving her a perfect look to redefine her beauty in the best possible way!

"What happened Bhai?! Already stuck?!"... Shruti pulls his leg..

"Damn!! She looks beautiful! Touchwood!"... He walks to the other side and kneels down before her chair, making her turn a little towards him..

"Sidanth! Careful..!"..says Shruti..

He places soft kisses on her hands..."I am scared of evil eyes baby! I haven't seen you so much happy before! You look beautiful meri jaan!"

"Mujhe chhoro! Look at you! Even my man looks ever charming! Ruko..!"... She takes out her kajal and marks a dot on his lower neck..

"Ahemm.. ahemm! If you guys are done then may I intervene?"... Shruti speaks up...

"Haan Shru, tum log niche ajao and yes before I forget, I got her a pair of comfortable shoes. She has swollen feet, so be careful..!"

"Sidanth relax karo na tum! Shru mujhe achhe se taiyar kar degi..!".. says Shanaya from the other side..

"Pata hai baba.. okay.. I will leave..ajao tum dono jaldi se niche.."

****************

The ceremony is almost over, all guests have started leaving, apart from some close family members when suddenly Shanaya starts feeling a little uneasy.

"Bhabhi.. zara Sidanth ko bula dijiye na please?"... Shanaya requests..

"What happened Sanu? Tu theek hai na?"

"Haan but I am feeling a little uncomfortable.."

"Okay main abhi bulake lati hoon..".. Sonam goes to the other side to call Sidanth..

"Sidanth..?"

"Sonam Bhabhi..! I am so sorry! I am in such rush that I couldn't even speak to you and Nikhil properly..!"