Yet it Begins..(8)

Next day, Delhi..

He landed on Delhi airport in late afternoon and went straight to Hotel Marriott. They had their conversation through text messages and she decides to hop in at around 8 pm. Later, he invited her for a drink in Marriott.

8:14 pm..

"Kaha ho?"... she calls him up..

"Here on the second floor...ajao.. "

"Hi.."..she puts her clutch on the slab of the bar and sits next close to him..

"Hello..."..he looks at her to find a beautiful girl in a shiny black dress. He didn't get to notice her features from this close before. They are so sharp! She is beautiful!

"Someone looks intoxicated already!"..she smirks..

"You have no clue of my ability of intake darling! This is nothing! And yes, I felt my entire system was preoccupied! So I needed to feel light headed to initiate a smooth conversation with you! Hence, this!"

"Alright then I hope it's working for you now?!".. she looks at him with a smile..

"Right there..1 more peg!"..he replies, smiling mischievously..

There is an awkward silence, they both realize that one of them needs to initiate the conversation..

"Sidanth, we should talk na?".. Shanaya breaks the ice finally..

"Hmm.."

"Can I see your hand?".. he says very abruptly..

"Excuse me?!"..she turns her face entirely towards him..

"May I see your hand? Left one.." ..asks Sidanth, yet again spontaneously..

"Okay..!".. she extends her hand to place it on slab of the counter..

"Fuck!".. he gives out a sarcastic smile..

"Can I hold it for a while?"

"Sure.."..she frowns at him to understand the intention behind..

He holds her hand, his own hands are freezing.. "Shit! What the fuck?!".. he keeps laughing like a mad person..!

"Sidanth.. are you okay?!"

"Sshhhh!"... He moves closer to her..."10 years! 10 years Shanaya! I was praying religiously to get one glimpse of the person I see gripping on me so hard! And I never knew, when she would be this close, I would be a moron to not recognize her!"..He looks into her eyes with an intense gaze and she unknowingly reciprocates without having a fear of being judged! ❤️🙏😭

"What are you saying?!".. her eyes are flickering with questions! She tries to get up but he pulls her back..!!

"Reality..the reality behind the visuals I get, the reality behind the characters you draw!"

"What the fuck are you saying Sidanth?! I'm scared!"

"I'm saying the truth only! Ask yourself! Don't you feel home with me?! This hand of yours! I mean I can't go wrong with this! This height, this touch, I know it all Shanaya! Mujhe nehi pata yeh kya hai! But my soul knows you too well to be true!"

"Sidanth it's awkward here..you are drunk..!"

"You can go! There is no need of you here anymore! I got all my answers! I know that hand! I felt that touch! It's you! It's you darling! Go home! I'm done!".. he smiles being all buzzed in alcohol!

"But I'm not! Chalo mere sath!".. she holds his hand to take him out of the bar..

"Tumhe darr nehi lagta hai kya?! I know you now but you don't know me yet!".. he keeps blabbering while she takes him to the lobby..

"Shut up! Chup chap chalo mere sath.."..he follows her like an obidient child.

They are in the parking zone..
"Get in.."..she opens the door of her car for him..

"What?! No!!"

"I said go in!"...she raises her voice with a surreal right in her tone..

"He goes inside accordingly..!"

She moves to the other side of the car to get inside as well..

"Look I need to take a nap! You go home..! I said na I'm done!"... He is almost knocked out..

"You fucking selfish Moron!"... She grips his collar, taking him too close to her face!! They can almost feel each other's breaths.."You got all the answers, so you chose to leave! What about me?!"

He can't take his eyes off her! He has been through to this emotions, he has been through to this touch, he has been this close!

Tears eventually trickle down her face, she has no control on herself!

He puts his hands on either side of her face..why does he want to hold her so badly?! What is it that pushes him to loose before her?!
"I have never been so lost Shanaya! I'm losing it! It doesn't feel like my firsts with you! It feels all home!"

"Kyun ho raha hai aisa?! It's burning me alive Sidanth! Your words are affecting me! I feel the same emotion! What's happening?! Who are you?! How can a character be you?! Woh toh ek dream tha na?! Ek imagination! How can I feel this in real?! ..she murmurs through her tears..

"I don't have answers to these questions but all I can say it's destiny which has brought us here! And if destiny wants we will get to know how dreams relate to our reality!"

"I am not in love then why can't I let you go?! Why the fuck do I feel like saying TU MERA HAI!?!"...she grips his shirt tightly..

Good lord! He looks at her in a daze, a look which has a sense of love, satisfaction, care and protection! She moves herself more close to him and with every passing microsecond their heartbeats are increasing! Those words, they have triggered him! He feels like his blood is flowing at its fastest pace to his entire system and he needs her to settle the storm inside..! He cups her face entirely and pulls her closer to touch her lips slowly with his, letting her crush her weight on him eventually as a reciprocation! Having their eyes closed, they are stealing the moment without losing contact! It seems like they donot fear anymore, they know that they were bonded and hence they feel love, they feel home! ❤️

_____________________

I'm crying buckets... 😭💔😭💔