Yet it Begins..(42)

2 days later..
Delhi, Hotel Marriott..

8 pm, A knock on his door..

"Cominggg..!".. he opens the door..

"Areh wah! Someone is looking sensous!"..it's Shanaya on the door..

"Thank you..".. She seems a little down..

Sidanth closes the door and turns around to approach Shanaya. He can tell she's upset, so he gently cradles her from behind..."Kya hua?"

She turns back and drapes her arms around his neck..."Kuch bhi tou nehi! Kya hoga?"

"Why do you look upset then..?"

"Nehi baas feeling sick and that's probably affecting my mood!"

"Agar maan nehi hai, tou ruk jate hai na, take rest here"...Sidanth has become over protective for her now..

"Areh I'm fine.. chalo fix your hair jaldi se..".. she pushes him to the washroom..

"Areh baby ek second..!!"

"No, not even a micro second! Go, get ready!"

Shanaya takes a seat, resting against the couch. She isn't just being herself, and doesn't seem to have any energy!

Sidanth comes out and spots her heels..."Shanaya hadh hai!! You are not supposed to wear heels now!"

"Sidanth it's a just a month now! Why are you acting so weird?!"...she gets irritated and rubs her forehead with her finger tips..

He gets concerned seeing her so taken up! He takes off his jacket and sits on the bed, facing the couch.

He moves closer and cupps her face.."What is it? Bolegi?"

"Arehh you are pissing me off now!! Jana hai toh chalo warna main ja rahi hoon ghar!"..she gets annoyed..!

"Baby I'm just concerned! Why are you being rude baba?!"

"But this is pissing me off Sidanth! You are treating me like a disable person! I'm pregnant, not a handicapped! Stop acting so werid!"

He sighs thinking about the patience he needs to keep till her delivery..! 👀

He pulls on her hand softly to make her sit on his lap... "Alright calm down! Ek kaam karte hai, let's spend some quality time here, let me pamper my both babies! Yeh sab meet up toh hota rahega!"

"Yaar jana zaroori hai! He is your close friend after all!"

"Theek hai, usse yahan bula lete hai, this hotel has amazing diner as well!"

"Hmm thats better...mujhe motion sickness bhi ho raha hai..pata nehi kya ho raha hai mere sath! I am toh hating it now!"

"Shanaya you are carrying our child, aise maat bol atleast yaar!!"

"Nehi baba I didn't say it in that way! I'm only saying that I'm hating this sickness!"

"Hmm..by the way, my precious, you smell amazing!"..he rubs his nose against her cheeks lovingly..

"Thank you! So I guess it's good enough to turn you on?!"..She looks at him naughtily..😂

"Okay! That was quite abrupt!"..Sidanth Chuckles..

"Bolo na..!"

"Kya bolun?! I'm toh always turned on when this hotness is around!"...he nudges his head with hers..

"Great then, lets make love!!"...Shanaya goes straight on his face..

Sidanth somehow controls his laughter..."Wait for 2 more weeks my love! We are getting married next week and the week after, will be consulting a doctor. I just need to see if you are doing fine or not!"