Yet it Begins..(10)

Next day, Sidanth is back in Mumbai..

Siresh Chopra (Dad) calls Maya (Mom)

"Hello..?"..she receives..

"Stop what you are doing to my son!"..says Siresh sternly..!

"Excuse me?! Have you gone mad? Maine kya kiya? And what is this 'my son'..?! he is my son as well!"

"Tumhara beta?! Achha?! Tab yaad nehi aaya jab chhorke chali gayi thi?!"

"Siresh let's not go there! You know that I can give my counter for this! Come to the point!"

"Maya send him back!"

"It's his call if he wants to go back or not! He is not a kid! He runs his own decisions!"

"And you being a Mom, what the hell are you doing?!"

"Kiya kya hai maine?!"

"Mera beta bimaar hai..he is under counseling and you know that! Phir bhi you allowed him to go and meet some girl in Delhi who he thinks he has connection with!"

"What?! Are you for real?! I don't know anything about it!"..she gets stunned..

"Bano maat! I know you by nerves!"

"Siresh you are crossing your limit! Maine kaha na..I had no idea of this!"

"Chalo ab toh janti ho na! Roko usko! Stop him! He has no clue of how people can fool him there!"

"Let me talk to him..I will get back to you.."

"Hmm.."

"But don't you dare talk to me like that again!"..warns Maya..

"Bye!"..he disconnects the call..

*********************

Maya (Mom) knocks on his door..

"Sidanth beta busy hai?"

"Haan Mom, it's time for a meeting..time differences k leye, schedule has become weird!"

"It's fine..main baad mein aati hoon.."

"Mom wait..I still have 20 minutes.. come, sit.."

Her eyes well up as he makes her sit before him..

"What's wrong Mom? Why are you crying?!"

"Beta tu Delhi kyun gaya tha? Sach bata!"

"Ok I would have anyway told you everything tonight but what went so wrong?!"

"Woh admi jisne kabhi mujhe samajhneki koshish bhi nehi kiya, I can't allow him to come and question my concern for you as a mother!"

"Dad?! Are you talking about Dad?!"

"Who else it can be?!"

"What did he say?!"

"According to him, you went to Delhi to meet some girl who you think you have a connection with your hallucination!"

"That is not a hallucination Mom! I told you million times!"...he almost screams..!..."Okay wait! Let me calm down first! What Dad did was wrong but I did was not wrong!"

"Kya matlab hai tera Sidanth?!"..she gets frustrated..

"She is not a dream! She is the girl I had been having visuals about! I know it sounds mad! But this is reality Mom! We have a connection! I felt an attachment with her! It clicked right at the moment I saw her in that exhibition!"

"Exhibition?? Wait?! Are you talking about Shanaya Agarwal?! You got her paintings for my foundation right?!

"Yes! I mean No Mom! Yes, I am glad the money went for a good cause but I bought all her paintings because it clones my dreams, my visuals! It feels unreal Mom, yet so real!"