Yet it Begins..(28)

She enters the room and leaves a deep exhale. They are still on video call..

"Sidanth?!"

"Haan?"...he is shaken himself..!!

"Are--we--actually--reincarnated?"...she stresses on every word...!!

Sidanth can't express but feels that throb again!

"Shanaya stop it for God's sake! I am not there baby! Please yeh maat kar! Khudko affect maat kar!"

"Please Sidanth! I deserve to know!! Let me google!! Please!"...she begs..!

He is too stubborn to allow her! He is scared after that night! Nobody could manage her outburst other than him!!

"If it's true then we need to fucking acknowledge this Sidanth!"...she screams at him now!!

"What do you mean?!"

"If we have been blessed to be with each other again, we should acknowledge this!"

"I still didn't understand Shanaya!"

"We should go and find the family, koi toh hoga na??" ..her breaths starts quickening...

FAMILY, the word strikes him bad!! She is apparently talking about HIS OWN FAMILY! 💔

He still tries to gather himself... "Listen to me, you are talking about a life that used to exist before 60 years or so! It's 2022! How do we find them now?!" (I want him to exist in 2022! Therefore considered him alive among us! So it's the other way I counted🤞)

"Koi toh hoga na Sidanth?! Ek bar try karnese kya ho jayega baby?! That guy said he was hell famous!! Iska matlab woh bhi famous rahi hogi! Karne do na mujhe google! I deserve to see her, atleast for once! Please! Dekho na, he looks a lot like you! Wahi height! Almost wahi chehra! Main bhi dekhna chahti hoon how similar I look to her!"

"Aaj rehne dete hai na baby.. Kal dekhlenge!! Please maan ja meri jaan! Maat kar! Nobody will be able to control you!!"... Sidanth has already seen her picture! It's almost her xerox copy which is why he is strongly hoping that she doesn't come across this, atleast till she mentally recovers the shock..!

"Fine! I can't go against you neither I can keep my calm! Toh mar dalo mujhe!!"... she loses it!

"Oh God!! This girl is so stubborn!! Fineeee!!"...he screams at her audibly now...

She lowers her face and doesn't look back at the camera..

"I'm sorry baba!! I am losing it bar bar!! I didn't mean to scream that bad! Okay! I have her pictures! I will show you!"

He passes her the pictures..! He is scared to see her reaction now..!!

!!

"Sid

"Sid..anthh!"...she leaves a trailing exhale...!!

Sidanth keeps staring at the screen, praying hard to keep her sane!

"LOOK AT HER!! IS THIS FUCKING REAL SIDANTH?!!"..she gets up involuntarily and to his utter shock, she starts smiling through her tears!! 🥺❤️

"I MEAN LOOK AT HER! LOOK AT THEM! ITS US BABY! WE HAVE BEEN CRAVING TO KNOW US!! LOOK AT US, WE WERE SO BEAUTIFUL TOGETHER!! WE ARE SO REAL, THIS IS SO REAL SIDANTH!!!"

Shanaya's words are triggering his emotions, and he is breaking with every passing seconds! Everything seems unreal to him now! He doesn't know how to react!!

She continues..."THIS IS NO SCIENCE SIDANTH, NO THEORY CAN EXPLAIN THIS!! ITS A CONNECT THAT GOD HAS MADE HIMSELF AND IT'S REAL!! ITS DESTINY WHICH PARTED THEIR WAYS AND ITS AGAIN DESTINY WHICH HAS BROUGHT US TOGETHER!! OH MY GOD! WE WERE SO BEAUTIFUL BABY!"..she can't stop grinning in tears!!

She finds an article and starts reading it loudly...
"Sidharth Shukla, son of Ashok Shukla and Rita Shukla, was brought up in Bombay. He was a famous actor of his time and had a massive fan following! He passed away at a very young age, 40, in a heart attack and left a widowed mother, two sisters and the love of his life, Shehnaaz Kaur Gill!"

"That's my beautiful baby, still divinely as beautiful! Aage..?!"..he is releasing his inbitions now..❤️

She continues..
"Shehnaaz was no less! She was equally famous as Sidharth Shukla. She was brought up in Punjab and made her first debut on screen opposite to Sidharth Shukla. The jodi was loved by millions! Fans started going gaga over their chemistry! Eventually love started blooming between the two actors and they were reportedly married within 2 years of their relationship!! Entire industry had eyes on their popularity and the humongous amount of love that they used get from their fans! Sidharth Shukla's residence used to be filled with gifts from their crazy fans almost everyday and the duo was lovingly called SidNaaz ❤️" ....Shanaya's voice shakes..

However, she reads further..
"Their love couldnt sustain for long! Sidharth's death was no less than a night mare! His demise had shaken the entire nation! According to some reports, he passed away at sleep in her arms!"...Shanaya literally gets chocked but does wish to stop, therefore she continues..."Shehnaaz was found all distorted during his cremation and kept herself underground for months, away from showbiz industry! They never made it official but everyone knew the divine connect they had! It was beautiful and timeless! Till date, the marriage of SidNaaz remains as a mystery!"..Shanaya's voice cracks vividly and her heart starts paining inevitably! She bursts out into tears!!! 💔

"Fuck man! It was never a hallucination! Never! Shanaya can I please break?! I can't hold onto this anymore!"...he is done, his emotions are overflowing..his strong self has lost grounds on him..he is breaking..!!

"Baby look at me!"...Shanaya calls him..

He doesn't react, neither facing the camera now...!!

"Sidanth! Please look at me.."..she requests again..

"NO! YOU LISTEN TO ME!"...he literally screams.."I HAD BEEN GETTING VISUALS WHERE YOU TRIED TO HOLD ON TO ME! I NEVER KNEW I LEFT LIKE THAT! I AM SO SORRY MERI JAAN!! LOOK AT YOU, IT BREAKS MY HEART!! I NEVER KNEW I GAVE YOU SO MUCH PAIN! I SWEAR BABY, I WILL MAKE IT UPTO YOU, I WILL MAKE IT UPTO EVERYTHING WE MISSED!! EVERYTHING! WE WILL COMPLETE OUR JOURNEY! JUST HANG ON THERE AND WAIT FOR ME, I WILL GIVE US AN ENTIRE LIFE, I WILL GIVE US HAPPY ENDING!!"...and he breaks!!! He breaks like never before! 💔🙏

"Yes baby! I know, we will make it this time! Raste mil gaye Sidanth! Finally mil gaye!"..Shanaya elates with joyous tears!

_______________

God!!!! 😭🙏😭🙏