Yet it Begins..(47)

"Shehnaaz bohot innocent thi na Riya ji?"... Shanaya asks very softly..

"Bohot!! Aur bohot zyada pyaari bhi! I still remember, when Mama broke this news to the family, it didn't take her seconds to gel in with us!"

She continues.."Meri Mummy ki toh favorite thi! Hansi ati hai soch ke ki I used to feel a little complex inside seeing my parents loving her so much! Mere Papa, Jagdish Khanna, Punjabi the, aur Sana bhi! They had a very different bond! Aur pata hai apart from Mama, mere Papa bhi usko leke bohot protective hua karte the!"

"Nani, I think we should offer them lunch now.."..Karan intervenes..

"Areh haan! How can I forget?! I asked my cook to make all their favorite dishes..!"...she smiles looking at them lovingly..

Sidanth holds her hands into a tight grip..."I should have found you earlier!"...he is keeping quiet because he feels he should embrace her presence, therefore can't stop shedding tears..!

"Haan hum bohot achhe se meal enjoy karke khayenge, lekin mujhe sab kuch sunna bhi hai..!"....says Shanaya with a strong urge!

Sidanth quickly registers that she is starving for long now..."Shanaya, it's late. I can't let you be in bare stomach for so long!"...says Sidanth..

"Kyun? Is everything okay with her?!"...Riya Khanna becomes a little tensed..

"Haan! She is fine! Actually she is expecting, so I keep an eye on her!"...he replies, smiling at her..

"What?!! Hey Bhagwan!!"....she cupps her face and looks at her like a lady who found her lost sukoon after struggling for years!!

"Sidanth aapko pata hai, MAMA...MAMA SO BADLY WANTED TO BE A FATHER!!"... this leaves her teary...!..."He always loved me so much, he had been so much protective ki kya bolun?! I was his first kid, that's what he always said!! And today, after seeing this world full of fake concerns, I wonder what was that man made of?! And you just gave me everything now!!"

Sidanth kisses on her hands..."I have been blessed already and soon will be blessed further to be called as a father!"

"Riya Ji..mujhe aage sunna hai.. please bataiye!"... Shanaya is getting impatient!

"Yeh toh bilkul nehi badli!"... Riya Khanna chuckles through her tears looking at Sidanth..

"Achha? Kaisi thi Shehnaaz? Batao na!"... Shanaya asks her again..

"Chulbuli, pyaari, pretty, honest, loyal, bohotttt cute, in short sirf humari nehi pure nation ki jaan thi!"

"Hayeee! Main star thi Sidanth!" ...she grips on his arms..

Riya Khanna and Sidanth looks at each other, giving out a tiny laughter!

"Hayeee aap log hans kyun rahe ho?!" 😒

"I seriously can feel all Sana vibe here! My God!!"... Riya Khanna grins widely looking at her...."This was exactly the energy I used to feel around Sana Mami.."

"Hayeee aap kitni pyaari ho?! Kash aap mujhe pehle mil jati! Anyway, koi na! Ab toh I found you na, ab mujhe jhelna padega!"...says Shanaya nonchalantly..

"Koi baat nehi, mujhe adaat hai!"...she touches her face lovingly..

"Ek baat bataiye..dono shadi kar chuke the na?"...Shanaya asks with an evident curiosity..

She sighs...."Yesss!!"...she stresses on the word...."Registry marriage was done! But Mama wanted to break it royally which never happened!"....Riya clutches on to Sidanth's hand and he soothes her by rubbing on her hand gently..