Yet it Begins..(32)

"Sidanth..!! For God's sake, stop poking that device now!!".... Shruti tries pulling him inside a diamond corner..

"Shru! Hold on! I'm replying to an important email!"

"Now I know why is she all down..!"... Shruti rolls her eyes to express her irritation..

"Who's down?"..asks Sidanth..

"Who are you buying this for?!".. Shruti asks sarcastically..

"You mean Shana...? I mean why would she be upset?"..he is clueless..

"Because you are being an ass!"

"How?! "

"By poking that device and not giving any importance to the reason we are here for! Any girl would feel down! You are pathetic Sidy!".. Shruti scoffs..

"Aabe she will be fine! I will go and check on her now.."... He closes his inbox, locks his mobile and goes inside the outlet to find her sitting quietly on a sofa while Shruti comes again to interact with the person concerned for showing different designs..

"Kya hua baby?! Why don't you check out the designs with Shruti?"..he comes and sits close, next to her..

"Shruti kar rahi hai..I believe she will do it better.."..she is visibly upset..

"What's wrong? Did I make you upset in anyway?" ..he cupps her chin..

"No..I am fine.."..she removes his hand..

"Ok! Come with me.."..he tries pulling her up but she doesn't wish to give in..

"What have I done baby? I was working on my mobile and you didn't like it? Yehi na?"

"I thought you got done with all your work and you are for us now.."

"Ofcourse I'm here for us! Alright yeh raha mera mobile, keep it with you. I won't use it until you give it back to me by yourself! Ab khush?!"

"Nehi chahiye..rakho apne paas..I just need your attention, not your mobile!"

"Ok! I'm sorry! Ab nehi karunga aisa kuch..my full attention is meant for you only!"

"Pakka na? I get hurt when I don't see the same excitement in you!"

"100% my love, come'on get up..let's get the ring..!"..he pulls on her hand to get her up the sofa..

*******************

They are almost done with their shopping when Shruti wishes to have a proper indian chat..

"Are you serious Shru?!"...Sidanth is concerned..

"Ofcourse I'm! I haven't tasted them for the last 7 years! Shanaya please show him where to stop.."

"I will but Shru what if you get down with a stomach upset before engagement?!".. says Shanaya giggling..

"Aha! Nothing such will happen!"

"This girl!".. Sidanth gives up and keeps driving to look for a chat corner on the street..

"Sidanth take a left.."

"There you go.."

"Okay you girls get down here, I will park the car and come back to join you.."

"Okay chal Shru.."..Shanaya holds her hand to cross the road..

Sidanth parks the car and stands leaning against it to take few puffs of his cigarette. He can see the girls enjoying their pani puri from the other side of the road. He loves how Shanaya giggles, he finds his innate peace in it! From making love to gazing at her, he just can't have enough of any of these! He is hopelessly in love! 💞