"Whoever's jeep it is, he is truly blessed with a good selection choice" Pooja replied, feeling the cold metal surface of the jeep.

"I am so in love with this jeep" Dhvani leaned down onto the window shield, letting its coolness seep into her. Nishtha and Pooja also followed her trend.

"Are we all sugar high?" Nishtha asked while the other two agreed to it. They were having the third ice-cream. Nishtha and Pooja finished their 2nd ice-cream while standing inside the parlour.

"I wish it was a person, I would have practically fucked it" Pooja said, placing a kiss on the window-shield.

"Maybe you can fuck the owner of the jeep" A young man, cleared his throat to grab the attention of the three ladies.

"As long as he is young and handsome, I'll do it happily" Pooja said smiling to herself. Dhvani and Nishtha laughed at Pooja's unfiltered thoughts.

"Well he is, you can check for yourself, that is if you open your eyes" The man answered laughing. Dhvani, Nistha and Pooja realised that they were not 3 who were talking but there was someone else who was talking with them. Upon realization, they sat straight and opened their eyes. Their eyes widened in shock seeing that their brothers, Kabir's friends, Isha and her senior work friends were all laughing at them. They quickly got down from the jeep, apologizing for sitting on it. They didn't lift their eyes even once.

As Pooja was walking towards Soham, a hand suddenly stopped her, and pulled her back.

"Am the owner of the jeep, darling"He said smirking. Pooja turned even a darker shade of red. She almost resembled a beetroot.

"Am sorry" With her head held low, she tried running away but he again stopped her.

"My kiss is still pending, sweet tooth" He whispered in her ear, just so that only she could hear. She lifted her gaze and glared at him.

"Never and get lost, pervert" She snatched her hand away from his. Her brothers were busy in teasing their sisters that they didn't notice the exchange between Pooja and the man, except for Isha and her one friend, Jinil. They saw the way his eyes trailed at Pooja's retreating figure.

"She is out of your league, Siddharth" Isha said in his ear and gave him a pat on his shoulder.

"She truly is" Jinil said, standing beside Siddharth.

"I'll have her, she'll be madly in love with me, before the wedding finishes, note it down" Siddharth said smirking.

"She won't, she's got a past" Jinil said crossing his hands.

"Then she will move on and fall for me" Siddharth gaze didn't waver from Pooja even for a second.

"You bet?" Jinil asked laughing. Siddharth agreed to it at once and shook hands with Jinil.

Isha and her friends had come out for an ice-cream treat before she belongs to her husband. They were having a friends night out before everyone gets busy in the wedding preparations. Isha was more friendly with her seniors than her own age friends, because they all seemed to be taking advantage of her while her work friends didn't give a flying fuck even if she was the president's daughter. They treated her normally. Everyone mingled together, nicely, except for Pooja avoiding Siddharth at all costs.

"I heard about today's UNO game" Isha said smiling at Nishtha.

"Your to-be husband and your brother Vikrant are at fault. UNO isn't a game, its a fucking battle which I've won everytime, until your brother happened today and your fiance decided to poke his long nose in the middle" She said getting angry on Vikrant and Kabir.