"If I could, I would have never asked you to return. The half of your closet hoodies are proof of that. Bring it back to school today, okay?" Daniel teased her.

"Okay. I can't refuse my angel brother, anyway?" Shaira said in a baby voice and then laughed.

"Love you Shacks. See you at school." Daneil said abruptly. He always gets embarrassed when she calls her angel brother.

"Love you too Daniel, See you!" She laughed thinking how his cheeks would turn red right now.

Her laughter died down when she saw all of her brothers looking at her.

Her brothers felt a sense of loss for the first time in their life. She never talked to them like that. She never laughed with them like that. There was a burning feeling in their heart when she said the boy her brother.

"Who was he?" Ezra asked. His eyes had blazing anger hidden behind those icy shades.

" He is my best friend." Shaira said curtly. She does not want them to take interest in her. She wanted to be free from them not bounded by them at all.

"Are you sleeping with him?" Maximus countered.

Her wise widen as her mood switched.  Her fist clenched. She was not a whore.

"Did you not hear me calling him my brother?" Shaira snapped at him.

Every person on the table was shocked hearing Shaira raise her voice. She rarely gets angry, but this remark was out of line.

"He is not your brother." Alkov pointed out.

"He is my only brother, Alkov."

She said as she pushed the chair and stood up.

"Ezra will pick you up from school." Dexton informed.

"No. I will be late.", Shaira said.

They never took any interest in  her activities before. Till 12-year-old, she begged them to give some attention to her like a naive kid but after that she just stopped.

Now that she doesn't want to do anything with them. They are purposely sticking their noses in her business.

"Who gave you permission?" Alkov asked.

"Do I need permission? For all I know I had no family or guardian to worry about if I did die somewhere." Shaira snapped. She didn't know from where all this courage is coming up. But her anger just boosted it.

"Shaira! Calm down." Dexton said bridging his nose.

"I can't be calm when someone told me I am a whore. Maybe I am disgusting and abomination but still not a whore." Her eyes widen with the words that flew out of her mouth.

Seeing her brothers shocked faces, she knew she had just made a mistake.

Shaira silently took her bag and left for her school without making any eye contact with them.
..........

Shaira sighed as she sat in the car. She  didn't believe that she thought that low of herself. She was a confident girl once taking in pride for all the achievements she had achieved but now she was just a girl who was surviving and rebuking herself again and again. She hated it. She swiftly rubbed the tears as they traced down her tears.

When the car reached the school. She got out and packed Daniel limited edition hoodie in a paper bag to return it to him.

"I am going to miss you! But don't worry wait a little bit I will save you." She hugged the paper bag.

" That's some love you are sporting right now to my hoodie" Daniel said as he literally snatched the paper bag from her hand.

"I could not even judge you right now because it's definitely yours first." Shaira huffed and pouted.