831 - 840

831. Ever had a stomach ache or been sick while feeling extremely jealous of something? Jealousy has been shown to actually have physical affects on people.

832. A Person who seems jealous or dingy is actually someone who cares most or more sensitive towards others.

834. The human race has one really effective weapon, and that is laughter.

-Mark Twain

835. Human rights are not only violated by terrorism, repression or assassination, but also by unfair economic structures that creates huge inequalities.

-Pope Francis

836. A jealous person will make you feel like they're praising you but the moment your back is turned, they will start making snide remarks about you. Rather than trying to let go of their jealousy, they'll just act like they don't care at all.

837. A jealous person will perceive you as an inferior individual who just managed to have some accidental luck.Wherever there is a human being, there is an opportunity for a kindness.

-Lucius Annaeus Seneca

838. For good ideas and true innovation, you need human interaction, conflict, argument, debate.

-Margaret Heffernan

839. A jealous person will try to start up a rivalry with you because they desire to be better than you and will do anything to show that they are superior.

840. There is a certain enthusiasm in liberty, that makes human nature rise above itself, in acts of bravery and heroism.

-Alexander Hamilton