1481 - 1490

1481.Never get too attached to anyone unless they feel the same towards you, because one sided expectations can mentally destroy you.

1482.We are generally attracted to people who remind us of our parents

1483. Birth control pills can affect both a woman's hormone levels and to whom they are attracted.

1484. Tall men have greater reproductive success than shorter men due to their greater ability to attract mates.

1485. To the ancient Hebrews and Christians, physical beauty was a reward from God and ugliness was a punishment. In fact, physical attraction is mentioned a number of times in the Bible. For example, in 2 Samuel 14:25, it says, "Now in all Israel there was no one who was praised as much as Absalom for his good looks.

1486.

1487.The more you have to wait for something, the more you appreciate it when you get it.

1488. Studies show that students tend to rate their teacher's performance more on the basis of physical attractiveness than on the knowledge and their ability to explain.

1489. Studies suggest that both within and across ethnicity and culture, humans agree on who is and isn't attractive. Researchers note that there are universal standards of attractiveness.

1490. Researchers note that two people having similar genetics plays 34% of the role on friendship and mate selection. Additionally, if partners have similar genes, they are more likely to have a happy marriage.