"Isn't it very good?"

    He listened to his indifferent voice, as if thousands of thorns pierced his heart, and ruthlessly pulled out the bloody flesh.

    "Go back to the original world, it's the right place for you."

    As soon as these words were spoken, everyone was extremely surprised.

    Anyone could persuade Ruri to leave here, but Osamu Dazai couldn't, because he was the one who wanted Ruri to stay the most, and he has been making such efforts all the time.

    "Dazai?!" Kunikida Dubu suddenly opened his mouth in astonishment, and looked at Osamu Dazai in disbelief, "Are you, are you serious?"

    "Yeah, to let Ruri return to the original world or something..." and Yoshino Akiko also looked at him as if looking at a monster, "You can't be the leader over there, Dazai Osamu, when did you lose the bag?"

    The leader Dazai Osamu, who was really standing beside Ruri, said: "..."

    He couldn't help it . She glared at Akiko Yosano in disgust, and sneered: "I can't even confirm my own companions, the cohesion of this kind of organization is really eye-opening."

    "..." Okay

    , he only needs one Opening his mouth, he immediately understood who Dazai Osamu this person was.

    Dropping the pack is unlikely, but would the real Osamu Dazai say something like that? ?

    Absolutely wrong!

    Ruri was also stunned in place. He looked at this strange Dazai Haru for a long time, then suddenly raised his feet and walked in front of the young man step by step.

    "Are you really going to let me go?" The

    young man tilted his head, his golden hair fell softly on his shoulders, and a shimmering brilliance appeared in his blue eyes.

    "If you want me to leave, I will leave, but you have to speak your mind."

    He said in a firm tone, and stared at Osamu Dazai without blinking, trying to see through Dazai with frank eyes. Governing heart.

    "Now, look into my eyes and tell me, do you really want me to go?"

    Those gentle words and clear eyes all made Dazai's heart tremble.

    Even if his teeth were against the tip of his tongue, even if he tried desperately not to look away, in the sincere eyes of the young man, he still looked so embarrassed.

    "...It's up to you to decide."

    After highlighting these words with difficulty, the palms hidden in the pockets clenched into fists and clasped them tightly.

    He turned his head calmly, but he couldn't bear the scene in front of him any longer.

    "Then I want to say instead, if I plan to let you stay here, will you stay here?"