47: Invincible

47: "Don't run!!"

After beating up Dazai Osamu in this world, the leader Dazai Osamu finally felt much more comfortable.

He almost vented his anger over the past few months in one breath. He is breathing oxygen now, and he feels incomparably sweet.

If it weren't for casually killing the world's self, it might cause the world to collapse. The leader Dazai Osamu really regretted that he didn't have a powerful big guy in his hand at that time.

Anyway, he has learned various skills such as boxing, baseball bat, martial arts, etc. No matter which one is taken out, he will not panic at all!

Just when he thought that he could go to see Ruri logically, Zhongyuan Zhongyao, who had disappeared for a day, suddenly reappeared in front of him.

This time, he was invited to Yokohama in the name of the leader of the port mafia.

"Mr. Sen wants to see me?"

"Yes, the leader, please come to the organization tomorrow morning." Zhongyuan Zhong also said respectfully.

For this matter, the leader Dazai Osamu did not feel any surprise. If he was Mori Ogai, he would also like to talk to the visitors from the outside world with his own eyes.

However, the speed of the invitation was unexpectedly fast, which was beyond his plan.

Dazai Osamu thought about Ruri's schedule for the secret investigation in the past few days. Except for the TV show in the middle, he will participate in the show in the building at other times, and he can't find a good time to meet for a while.

Therefore, he agreed, anyway, he has endured for so long, and he can wait for another two or three days.

Moreover, he also wanted to see with his own eyes, he was very curious about how the organization of this world developed under Mr. Sen's hands.

It only takes more than half an hour to go from Tokyo to Yokohama, so in the early morning of the next day, the leader Osamu Dazai took the Shinkansen and walked to the port mafia.

When I came to the port mafia, there was a little accident. When the leader Dazai Osamu wanted to enter the building without any thought, the guards at the door surrounded him immediately and aimed the dangerous muzzle at him. .

"Who! If you dare to move one step, we'll shoot!"

"..." To be honest, this feeling of being pointed at by someone with a gun hasn't been felt in a long time. Glancing around.

That's right, I am a traitor in this world, let alone these mafia members don't know him, even if they know him, they will arrest him as soon as possible.

"I'm a guest invited by your leader. If you don't believe me, you can ask your cadre Zhongyuan Zhongya."

He said with a natural attitude.

Soon, someone contacted Zhongyuan Zhongya, and Zhongyuan Zhongya quickly appeared in front of him and took him to the top floor.

Along the way, Osamu Dazai and Zhongyuan Zhong also kept silent.

Dazai Osamu felt that there was nothing to talk about, and Zhongyuan Zhong also wanted to chat, but he felt a little awkward because this Dazai Osamu was not the Dazai Osamu in his memory.