33: You are a Fairy

33: "The people who are coveting him!"

    It was an ordinary afternoon, and when Qimu Kusuo was taking a break between classes, he faintly noticed the vibration of the space and a familiar aura.

    He frowned, and without a word, used his teleportation superpower from the bathroom.

    On the spot, he met a pink-haired girl in a small skirt.

    I have confirmed the eyes, it is the vest that I often use.

    In an instant, Qimu Nanxiong realized the origin of the person opposite, but his eyebrows tightened a little.

    "What's wrong with coming to this world?"

    He quickly cut to the chase.

    "As expected of me, the speed of understanding things is fast." The     opposite

    'Qimu Nanzi' sighed, and said bluntly without saying a word, "My world is in crisis and needs your assistance."

Mu Nanxiong is just in a different parallel world, and the person who is most familiar with himself is himself, so their communication efficiency is particularly high.

    "Come here." Qimu Nanzi took off the transparent gloves and stretched out to Qimu Nanxiong, "I will show you the memory."

    This is Qimu Nanxio's superpower that can read memory as long as he touches it, and explain things. It was a matter of a second. Nanxiong Qimu took a quick snapshot and received all kinds of information from another world.

    His eyebrows were lowered, and he finally realized the seriousness of the matter.

    "Because that Ruri will cause the end of the world in your world, so you will be thrown into mine?"

    He raised his eyebrows, and there was a rare anger in his voice.

    For another mess thrown at him by himself, he really didn't want to accept it.

    "No way, I have traveled through time and space countless times, and still haven't found a solution to the end of the world."

    Qimu Nanxiong said indifferently, "The best way is to kill him to prevent all crises, but the boss of the port mafia on my side will not let it go."

    "So it has to be sent to another world, and it will be eliminated. All dangerous factors."

    "It's obvious that you can't bear to kill him." Nanxiong Qimu saw through the facts and pointed it out sharply.

    Qimu Nanzi didn't speak, knowing that denial was useless after thinking about it.

    "His abilities also have some influence on us. It's best not to appear in front of him. In addition, you have to supervise him at all times. He is a ticking time bomb."

    "You just want to say this?" , "What if even my world has become the end of the world?"

    "The possibility is very small, I don't know why Ruri only exists in my world. The original world line is that he met the Russian after running away from home, you I also saw the crisis caused by this."