18: A Brain Supplement

18: "It's his pot!"

Ruri gritted her teeth and decided to use her trump card again.

His eyes swept across the floor below, as if checking which piece of ground was clean and suitable for feet.

But Kunikida Dubu, who keenly caught his sight, was suddenly startled. The scene on the street just now appeared in his mind, and his heart palpitated for no reason.

Seeing that Ruri seemed to step into the open space, with a look of death on his face, he hurriedly stepped over, grabbed both of Ruri's arms, and pushed up hard: "Wait!"

In the next second, Ruri's small body was easily lifted by him.

Ruri: ...?

He looked down at the people below who were obviously much shorter than him with a bewildered expression, and slowly turned his head to meet Kunikida who was holding him high behind him.

Obviously, Kunikida Dubu didn't expect him to be so light, and his face was also full of confusion and confusion.

After the eyes met, Kunikida Tobu's cheeks were flushed, embarrassed to the extreme.

"Sorry." He quickly put down Ruri and pushed his glasses as if to hide his panic, "I didn't expect you to be so light, ah no! ... I just wanted you not to think too much!"

He coughed dryly, trying to calm down. He came down and explained: "Actually, we don't mean to blame you, nor are we asking for guilt. It's just that Dazai is our employee. If he has a personal grievance with you, I hope that due to our intervention, it can be resolved peacefully."

"So you Don't be nervous, we are really good people."

Ruri originally felt a little guilty because of what he said from the bottom of his heart, but he almost laughed out loud in the next sentence.

Now that he knows that this place is not really a member of the Mafia, he should be able to believe this sentence.

Anyway, he came to a whole new world.

There is no organized pursuit in this world, and there is no object that is ill-willed to his identity. What he is thinking about now is how to better survive in this world.

And the armed detective agency with Osamu Dazai in front of him is obviously a good choice.

If he can overcome this difficulty and join the detective agency, perhaps the Dazai Osamu of this world can give him a different kind of surprise.

After all...

He looked at Osamu Dazai lightly, noticed his gaze, the black-haired youth smiled very naturally, exuding a sunny breath all over his body.

The Dazai Osamu in this world is not an otaku. He is quite strong, and his personality is not so extreme. Maybe he can be regarded as a good person.

The opposite of the leader he knew.

But no matter how it changes, the essence of Osamu Dazai will not change. Ruri believes that as he gradually contacts Dazai in this world, he will understand Osamu Dazai's heart more.