67: Preparations for Each

67: "Dear Brother"

    While Fyodor's plan is progressing step by step, the Armed Detective Agency has been quietly getting out of the existing crisis recently.

    In order not to let them get in the way, Fyodor sent out a power user who could drop the virus, and successfully got the two leaders of the Armed Detective Agency and the Port Mafia to be recruited.

    Only by killing one of Mori Ogai and Fukuzawa Yukichi can the other be rescued.

    This put the group of people who originally wanted to save Ruri into a predicament.

    Because the virus power will soon attack and take the victim's life, and compared with Ruri, who was kidnapped but has no worries, the people of the Armed Detective Agency can only make a difficult choice to save the president first.

    They could only secretly say sorry to Ruri, and promise to find the power user as soon as possible, and then go to rescue Ruri.

    Although the Armed Detective Agency and the Port Mafia have been fighting against each other on the bright side, wanting to save the life of their leader, but in fact, they secretly sent people to search for people with abilities.

    In particular, Nakahara Chuya and Nakajima Atsushi, who came from another world, avoided Fyodor's eyes and ears very well and went to explore.

    The leader, Osamu Dazai, is now in a coma in the hospital. He only needs to send one person to take care of him every day to prevent him from mishaps. The remaining person follows the instructions of Osamu Dazai in this world according to the original plan.

    In fact, Zhongyuan Zhongya and Nakajima Atsushi have no worries in this world, there is no bondage, and they will only obey the orders of the leader Dazai Osamu.

    If the leader, Osamu Dazai, is awake, he will surely let these two turn Yokohama upside down to find out Ruri, what virus ability person, and what leaders of both sides will ignore.

    It's a pity that the leader Dazai Osamu thought that the wit of the two Dazai Osamu was the same, and he didn't think deeply about the decision that Dazai Osamu would give up Ruri first and choose the armed detective agency.

    Therefore, he did not have any idea and fell into a deep sleep instead of Dazai Osamu.

    The reality is helpless. After weighing the pros and cons, Osamu Dazai also rationally came to the conclusion that Ruri was not dangerous and could be rescued later.

    Unlike the leader Dazai Osamu, he has many important things, and he can almost stand side by side with Ruri's status.

    In this way, after several days of hard work, Osamu Dazai finally disguised himself as a power user who came into contact with the virus 'accidentally', and left safely without making the other party feel disobedient.

    The virus of the two leaders has been solved, the two of them are safe, and Fyodor has not yet received first-hand information.

    Everything seems to be going perfectly.

    - until after hearing about the radium street incident.