Those kite-colored eyes occasionally showed the same guilt and complexity as the leader Dazai Osamu, but the leader Dazai Osa sneered at this, and did not want to see this identical face dangling in front of his eyes.

    After more than a week of treatment for her, Ruri's body gradually recovered to health, and even if her mental state was not stable, she could leave the hospital and go home to recuperate.

    Others have always believed that returning to Ruri's hut is more conducive to his recuperation, so the next day, a group of people from the Armed Detective Agency came to the hospital, and Kunikida, headed by him, rented a car alone, and planned to send Ruri home.

    It's just...

    Seeing the four people getting down neatly from the car, the leader Dazai Osamu raised his eyebrows slightly: "The four of you came by car?"

    Kunikida blinked his eyes alone: ​​"Is there any problem?" The

    leader Dazai Osamu gave him a deep look: "Then where do I sit with Ruri?"

    Kunikida Dubu was about to say that you were going back by himself, but he wasn't supposed to pick you up, but after counting the number of people, he patted his forehead in annoyance.

    That's right, there are only four seats in the car, how could they all occupy it, where is Ruri going to sit!

    In fact, because Ruri was discharged from the hospital, a group of people wanted to pick them up, so the chaos didn't even think about it at that time, and it was quite difficult to control only four people.

    The other detective agencies who were scrambling to come over obviously also thought of this question, and they all closed their mouths and laughed embarrassingly.

    Atsushi Nakajima and Junichiro Tanizaki at the back decided to let Ruri and the others take their place and walked back on their own.

    In the process of entanglement, Ruri, who was smiling at everyone's good intentions, suddenly caught a glimpse of a figure on the side of the street.

    He subconsciously turned his head to look over, and a boy's profile flashed across his vision.

    It was obvious that he had only met once, and he had never talked about it, but Ruli's eyes widened, and he quickly determined the identity of the person.

    --It's him!

    It was the child he saved that day!

    There is no possibility of admitting mistakes, because the boy's last fear mixed with resistance has always appeared in his dreams.

    In the dream, his hands were covered with blood, and his feet were also a dazzling bright red. He felt the desperate and angry eyes of the men who fell in the pool of blood, and kept retreating.

    Then, what was frozen in his final picture was the boy's figure.

    Absolutely him!

    When this thought flashed through her mind, Ruri's feet moved automatically.

    He desperately ran to the place where the boy disappeared, but did not hear the call of the people behind him.