Chapter 50- Christmas

Rosaly

- Five, six, seven, eight, belly curl, very good, now do a full turn, head movement, turning to the left, eight May diagonally, and we're done," they all clapped their hands in appreciation, and Rosaly said, smiling.

- You were great, girls, a few more rehearsals and you can present this choreography at Christmas. The students left the room and headed for the changing rooms, while Rosaly gathered her things to go home. Suddenly she heard applause and turned to face Shawn, who was standing in the doorway, staring at her with eyes full of admiration.

- Wow, I love your class. I wonder if there's room for me in this class," he approached her and wrapped his arms around her waist.

- How long have you been there? - Rosaly asked, stroking his hair.

- Long enough to see that my girl is as good a teacher as she is a dancer. I'm very proud of you, baby," Shawn said, kissing Rosaly on the lips and making her stand on her tiptoes to hug his neck. As soon as they separated, she said with sparkling eyes:

- Thank you.

- I only told the truth. You're really amazing, you should see yourself dancing, you seem to float instead of walking, and the movements you make with your hands are so graceful, but I have to confess that those movements you make with your hips drive me crazy, and I keep imagining what it would be like if you moved them over mine:

- Mr. Mendes. You're getting more and more depraved. This is my workplace, did you forget?" Rosaly pretended to be angry, bending down to pick up a veil that was on the floor, giving Shawn a full view of her buttocks covered only by a pair of clingy gym pants and making him say maliciously:

- It's not my fault if my girlfriend is sexy as hell, and has this body that makes me think about her twenty four hours a day. - Rosaly looked at him mischievously and said:

- Oh, you mean you think about my body twenty-four hours a day?- she moved closer, hugging Shawn around the waist, and putting her hands in the back pocket of his pants.- And what are we doing when you think about me like that?

- We're making love in that hot tub you happen to have here in the studio. - his voice was pure lust and Rosaly felt her skin getting hot inside her clothes.

-You're not implying what I think you are, are you?

- I'm not implying anything. I'm telling you in plain English what I want to do to you right now. - Rosaly's breath hitched as she tried to escape the sensuality of his voice.

- Shawn, we're in the studio. Can't it wait until we get home?

- No. I need you now. Besides, there's no one else here but us," he pulled her back to him, this time Shawn placed his flat hands on her back and pressed their bodies together in a way that made Rosaly realize how turned on he already was. She sighed and let him take her on his lap and lead her to the bathroom where they immersed themselves in a bubble bath with lots of touching and caressing.

Minutes later, they were inside the bathtub covered with only the minimum of foam that remained. Rosaly had her head resting on Shawn's chest, who was sitting right behind her. He slowly moved his hands down to Rosaly's breasts, caressing them with his fingers while saying:

- You are so beautiful. I love your breasts, they are so small and round and fit perfectly in my hands. - Rosaly stirred restlessly, feeling her body react to Shawn's touch, and sighing when he brought his hands to her waist, placing them protectively on her belly. She loved it when Shawn complimented her, it made her feel like the most wonderful woman in the world. Not that she was someone who only cared about her appearance, but seeing Shawn's admiring gaze on her at times did her self-esteem the world of good.